Reviews for Hostage at Midday
I NEED MORE. PLEASE WRITE MORE
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 6 . 7/30/2016
This story and the previous one was great! Are you planning on continuing it at all? I know you mentioned the consequences, but I'd love to see how the entire team reacts to discovering Prentiss's past life.
HarleyIvy chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Its me again! I loved the story, and the first one. Can't wait to see what happens next, after this. Will Hotch and the team dig into Emily's past or will they get nowhere?
102000QP chapter 6 . 12/8/2015
Great story I hope that you will make a sequel
courntey1 chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Please tell me there is a sequel to this!
Firewolfe chapter 6 . 11/6/2015
Hope there is another sequel this is a fun fic
KindaTwisted21 chapter 6 . 6/16/2015
I love this series. Please tell me there's a third in the making! Or at least planned! I NEED more!
anonaton chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Great series! Would love to see more!
TheUnquietDead chapter 6 . 4/29/2015
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS SERIES! I NEED IT!
anja.quickert.9 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
potter:-)
The Lady Nightingale chapter 6 . 4/17/2015
'Out casually' or not, you'd better believe Romanoff knows Morgan was there. Probably also Coulson and Barton, even if Prentiss missed it (unlikely). I'd love to know what they were thinking!
Otherwise, I enjoyed this story and the other one a lot. The ideas are fun and I can really see Emily as part of SHIELD. There are a few grammar/ spelling mistakes you need to tidy up, but I like the way you've caught the essentials of most of the characters. I look forward to more of your work!
Princess2020 chapter 6 . 3/11/2015
Wow is there a third story. It was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
superb fic... loved it...
pls continue this series ... and put maria hill in action too... i m a maria hill fan. You know in next fic may be her and morgan Actually meet and things get more INTERESTING... u know just saying bt definitely more maria hil pls...
A chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
I love this series! Please do a third story!
Sonia chapter 6 . 11/9/2014
T'est histoire sont -vous faire une suite de cette histoire avec le passé de Emily au SHIELD et de son équipe BAU qui creuse dans son passé?