Reviews for Fragile Fire
DobbyLovesSocks chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
LAURA. Thank you so, so, SO much for this, it was absolutely /beautiful/. I loved the simplicity of it, and how much you got across in so few words. One thing I really loved was /why/ Luna liked Ginny so much. It was interesting (and brilliant) how she loved her not because she didn't think she was crazy, but that she accepted the craziness, and questioned it.

MEEP. This was sososo sweet (and I had a feeling that there was more of a reason to that "what do you ship" PM ;)), and you wrote it really well, as you always do. THE ENDING. THAT WAS PERFECT. "Love can break even the strongest of people. And you will not risk her. Not for anything." I LOVE YOU. (Umm, please don't break? :P) The part about the knives not hurting Luna was a gorgeous way to phrase it, and just... gah, you're an amazing writer, and don't you forget it.

Also, no idea if this was intentional, but the line [and a world that should have turned her hard as metal her has left her still so naïve and you love that, love her.] made me think of that Andrea Gibson line... what is it? "In a world that could have turned us hard as metal, we were soft as nostalgia together", I think. Anyway, that was a nice little thing to have.

I loved this, Laura, thank you so much! Happy day-early birthday, love. :)
CatchingCraziness chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Aw...cute but sad. Poor Luna and Ginny. :)