Reviews for Sonic X: Rewritten Story
Bloom the water chapter 33 . 2/18
I love your story, it is so good I can't stop reading it. I love the part when you put Mikoto convicting Knuckles to let them borrow the Master Emerald instead of them snatching it.

I love the ShadowxOc developing part because they are meant for each other. I have a suggestion to make, I think Shadow should go with the team to outer space. Shadow and Mikoto should spend more time together while they are in space.
super
dream lighting chapter 33 . 2/5
Omg welcome back nice updates looking forward to the next chapter
Tony Anderson chapter 33 . 2/5
Great job! Glad you could work on this again. I'm looking forward to what comes next. Good to have you back! :)
Anime lover chapter 5 . 1/6
Please update this story soon! Take your time and have fun! I really do think that Mikoto and shadow belong together!
princeartemis900 chapter 1 . 11/22/2015
Are you on hiatus at the moment? Because I was sorta hoping to see more of this great story.
SuperSentai199 chapter 32 . 8/26/2015
why haven't you updated the story since then
HeartLuvAnimeGirl chapter 25 . 7/12/2015
The plot is great and so far the story is awesome
It's just like this is the actual cartoon instead of fanfiction
But what I don't understand is why the Mikoto on the cover is green if she is actually purple
It gets a little confusing but still love the story
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 32 . 5/22/2015
COSMO?

ARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH.

wait if she's in the story...and if Tails has a breakdown...along with Super Sonic, Super Shadow and Prayer Mikoto forms..that means...COSMO WILL BE REVIVIED FOR A HAPPY ENDING.

*the courtroom roars into commotion*

ORDER ORDER ORRRRRRDDEERRR.

*Due to my predictions, the court had to postpone until futher notice*

(Nice Chapter but seriously are you going to make Cosmo survive? also one other thing, shouldn't you probably focus on some of your other ocs in the story except Mikoto?)
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 29 . 5/22/2015
Onto the next chapter
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 26 . 5/22/2015
Awwww how sweet, Dragon boy and wolf girl finally confess their feelings for each other.

onto the next chapter.
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 25 . 5/22/2015
*Zails and I were sweating evening more including another oc of mine name Crea the Hedgehog*

Zails: Another...One?

Crea: does that mean? They'll be unstoppable.

Me: Arrrrrrrgggggggghhhhhhhh,

*the courtroom roars out of control*

Shadow: *clutching his chest while sweating* This is unexpected...very unexpect and...also, How Preposterous...I, Shadow the Hedgehog defeated by a Black Arm.

Black Arms rule
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 22 . 5/22/2015
Soooooo, Your oc Miko got a new form now and can control the the Element power of the Chaos Emeralds.

Does that mean she can also control the Negative Element too?

*The courtroom roars into protest as Zails and I were sweating*
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 18 . 5/22/2015
Nice Chapter you did, i find it really funny Eggman and the robots arguing with each other.

Zails: *throws an open water bottle at Mikotoa that hits her* well done Mikotoa* you have gain a Super form while you and Sonic destroy Eggmans robot, plus you 'feel' the Chaos Emeralds emotions, that needs better explaination so saved my 17th water bottle just for you...Savor it.

onto the next chapter
Black Twilight Wolf chapter 11 . 5/21/2015
*One of my ocs were sweating in the courtroom*

Zails: A Diamond Sword from a Chaos Emerald..that was unexpected?

Onto the next chapter.