Reviews for In his parents memory
EvilAngelofHeavenandHell chapter 1 . 4/25
Jesus I need a life or something besides being pulled into the world of your fanfiction! This was so intense. I believe I've found my muse and desire to write again. You are just absolutely amazing! Thank you soooo much for inspiring me. Thank you soooo very much for all the wonderful pieces of art I've had the pleasure to be graced with. Any story you write and upload is worth the read.
DarkAngelAlice13 chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Ok u have to continue this it to good to stop right now
turret towers do tower chapter 1 . 9/2/2013
I always thought that if Batman had a new partner, he should have another name. Seriously, Robin is practically Grayson property. If I per him, I'd be angrier about Batman still using it than him getting a new sidekick.
kagome04 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
oo wow this seems so cool so far. is dick actually going to join up with slade? can't wait to read more and see what happens! post soon!
maranda111 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Hehe. Please continue or create a new story with this theme.
AJRedRobin chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Makes you wonder, what would happen. Dick for a time did go Rogue to get into Slade's organization, to know what was going on and maybe take it down from the inside. If Batman's communications wasn't as secure as it could be, it might make it look very believable that Dick would be pissed.
Invader Abigail chapter 1 . 3/6/2013