Reviews for New beginnings, renewed promises
MaddenMobileJesus chapter 1 . 1/22
So you're not continuing this?
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 8 . 7/13/2014
Haha oh those two interact like I figure Minato and Kushina would have. Please continue?
blasterdog chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
Great fic man, no crying after sasuke, that's what I like to see, keep it up man
DemonFiccer chapter 8 . 9/28/2013
Very good work here. I hope this story isn't being abandoned.
BurningIceberg chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
AMAZING STORY! Please please don't ever stop! I'm worried you've stopped since its been quite a while since your last post. Usually on this site I just look for lemons cause I like the amines as is; however this story is masterfully crafted and is by far the best story on this entire site! You make this story so close to the heart that when I find myself hoping for lemon it's not the perverted kind of idea. Instead it's just something far greater that I can't even put words to, it just feels right. For perspective I'm a die hard NaruHina fan so this is something really really really really really special! :D
reapertmn3 chapter 8 . 7/23/2013
You have a very good style of writing and the story is progressing well. It's a very interesting thought and it goes well with it. I can't wait for more chapters to come, they are really good.

Reapertmn3
gottahavekyuubi chapter 8 . 7/18/2013
Very nice fanfic xD
MegaDarkly chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
This story is great. The best part is that the relationship is growing at a reasonable rate. Please don't stop writing this.
BushidoTheEnlightenedPath chapter 7 . 5/5/2013
No offense dude your a good writer but naruto a a bitch with no skills here just like in the canon. You made IMO so strong from a weakling but you made naruto a clone spammer with no actual real skill that's the only complaint I have about it I mean he is. A namikaze/senju and a uzumaki being trained by a famed teacher he should be stronger
Kingswriter chapter 8 . 4/19/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kingswriter chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
She's gone.
Anon69 chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Considering he knows the secret of the shadow clones, you've really underpowered naruto, I mean he can make up to 1000 clones so 1 hour training with all them equals to about 41 days worth of training...all well-.-
Hanabi's Biggest Fan chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
Aside from your very strange habit of using only 2 periods in your ellipses instead of the correct 3 (and a few other random errors that aren't worth mentioning), I've really enjoyed this story. It's a great concept, and I have become quite attached to it. But I'm becoming a bit worried, as there haven't been any updates for quite some time now, going on 3 weeks. Now, if you update once a month or something, I don't mind waiting. But your opening A/N made me worry that you'd abandon it again. All I need is for you to confirm that you don't plan to abandon it, and I'll be happy. Oh, and also confirm that there will be lemons in the near-to-mid-term future. And quick, before they get any older. It's already post-timeskip, which means he's almost 16. Hurry and get them together already. :)
TheEliteKamikaze chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
I wish i could write as good as you.

please update soon.