Reviews for What Life is All About
MAFITA chapter 2 . 5/10
I absolutely LOVED it! :D I really love Harry and Fury's relationship in this fic, they look to be absolutely perfect for each other. I loved how Stark kept digging his own grave over his comments... XD and, of course, how possessive Fury seems to be! I'd really love to read more on this pairing! Read you soon! Kisses!
livebyinsanity chapter 2 . 11/21/2015
Beautiful to read!
LovesDragons chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
I never would have thought of this pairing, you make it work really well.
Cassa-Andra chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
Love this. Why are there not more Harry/Fury fics in the world? Lol. Awesome job.
randomplotbunny chapter 2 . 10/8/2015
tamashiyuki chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
Very goooooood!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
That... was fucking adorable
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
Fun pairing which I have never read before. You inserted Harry into the Avenger's tale very smoothly without making him steal center stage, but he was still an awesome and key component of the story. Some really sweet moments. Love the nickname Agent Sexy. Great job!
ripper34 chapter 2 . 6/8/2015
Good story
RogueNya chapter 2 . 3/15/2015
Wow this was awesome
Sad it was only two chapters though, would love to see a epic length story made with this pairing doing back story of sort or present/future based.
Pyrane chapter 2 . 3/10/2015
Not an "abnormal pairing", but an "unusual one" ;D
And you make it works, too !
Thank you for sharing !

RoseRed84 chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
Oh goddess! I adore this story! After reading it literally a million times I have to ask for more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic story!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Never heard of this pairing before, yet you made it work. Love how much in love Harry and Nick are, and how long they have been together. OOC hurray!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2014