Reviews for What Life is All About
RoseRed84 chapter 2 . 2/20
Oh goddess! I adore this story! After reading it literally a million times I have to ask for more! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
Gracealma chapter 2 . 11/1/2014
Fantastic story!
Gracealma chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Never heard of this pairing before, yet you made it work. Love how much in love Harry and Nick are, and how long they have been together. OOC hurray!
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
Can't stop rereading this *_*
Sakihinata chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
first time reading about this pairing, I quite like it ;)
rmsfrenchhorn chapter 2 . 8/22/2014
This was wonderful! I love this kind of poweful, seductive Harry. Especially when Tony's making passes at him xD
Twi's Dreamer chapter 2 . 6/12/2014
Love it!
sea-kingdom chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
i've never actually thought of this pairing as a thing before, but...
wow
i love it
vampire moonlight chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
loved this!
Love21 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
This is such a unique pairing. I really enjoyed reading this story, and really hope that you write when Fury and Harry first met. I think that would be very interesting to read. Keep up the great work, and can't wait to read more of your works:D
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Really nice fic :)
EmeraldEyes01 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
It's not much of a review, but great job! At first I was hesitant about a Harry and Fury relationship, but you made it work. Thanks for writing!
Sarah310592 chapter 2 . 3/16/2014
Hi, I saw on your Facebook that you got some disappointing reviews for this and then I remembered that I never actually reviewed for this so I decided to so it now and hopefully cheer you up with it :)

I love this story it is one of the only realistic Fury/Harry fics I've read usually they are all OOC for Fury and I din't like that, I like the man that Fury is and I think even though it is a unique pairing that it is a good match. I also love this story cause even though he stays in character it makes Fury appear more human (I mean ordering a size smaller suit for Harry so he can admire anyone would do that if they had the opportunity right?) I also love the fact that Fury is the Boss with a capital B even when it's the anniversary It's brilliant.

Love the fic and I can't wait or more of your fics... mainly either of your Drackens or Damages Those along with this one are my favourites along with any future pairings that you may end up with lol especially the Bruce and Harry fic I have heard about on your Facebook :)

Sarah x
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,515.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
Mashkai30 chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Unusual pairing, I liked it:) Thanks for sharing!