Reviews for Tangled: I Want You To Stay
Guest chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
Update! (please lol)
sammie.friston chapter 7 . 8/19/2013
Loving this story and looking forward to the next chapter. I think elena should complete her transition it would be no fun if she died and didn't get to hear stefan confess his love for caroline (can you tell I ain't a elena fan?) lol. Thank you for the great story. I have favourited you and about to go read your other steroline fic :) (steroline all the way)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
Whoa awesome job! Reading this was like watching an episode of TVD, you kept all 3 of them in-character, so far soo good
Lishous72 chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
As much As I love Caroline, she can be the dumbest bitch eva!
switzerland19 chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Love it! Please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I love your other fanfic and while I was waiting for you to update it, I started reading this...OH MY GOSH! I love this one just as much... The way you write Klaroline is amazing! Made me forget this was a Steroline story... I just love it!
I hoping you will write Klaroline more often!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2013
I don't want Elena to die, but I think Caroline should smack her a few times lol! What a bratty little snot she was this chapter, and last chapter. I have a feeling the group will come up with a plan, and I'm sure Stefan and Damon won't just sit by and let Elena die, so she has to live. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say Bonnie somehow gets involved...but idk maybe not. Update asap pweaase! I am dying to read more of this(:
Guest chapter 7 . 4/2/2013
This story keeps getting better and better! I am in love:) I was so not expecting Mikael to show up at the end, but that was a great twist! I kind of hope there is a way for Elena to live (just because it's Elena and I want to like her and root for her lol), but she's been such an epic bitch to Care in this fic that I'm not sure she's going to...
I'll wait and see what you have planned, because I'm sure it'll be awesome. You're a great writer. Update soon:)
Lazydreamer99 chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
I loved it but I can't help but feel like Elena was a real bitch to Caroline. Yeah I get it she left and it was with the enemy but she did it to keep her friends safe but mostly Elena herself. And we all know that she's feeling something stronger then friendship towards Damon so she should be the last to say anything to Care. I think she should died if she really cares for her friends the way she says she does then she will not drink blood and die to save them. Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one ;)
music.is.my.heroine chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
WOW micheal is back :O whoah ! lol I mean it when I say this Elena is so selfish in the show in this story ! god she is so selfish that's one of the reasons I hate her character so much *tsktsk* how should she say all of that to Stefan and have feelings for his brother?! she calls Caroline a slut when she has feelings for both Stefan and Damon their brothers for god sake ! lol okay enough of my ranting :) I don't know if I want her to live but I guess it makes sense if she lives :/ I can't wait till we get klause and mikeal in the same room !
MinnTangerine chapter 7 . 4/1/2013
Ahh, is getting so excited.
Can't wait for more :P
swordfighting-cherry chapter 2 . 3/31/2013
Oh, I know I already reviewed for this story, but I just wanted to add that Stefan being so upset about How I Met Your Mother made me laugh out loud. Perfect and funny, not to mention I could totally hear the frustration in his voice as I read it.
swordfighting-cherry chapter 6 . 3/31/2013
Wow! Excellent story and chapter, you are a wonderful writer! Also, im pretty sure what you said in your bio about basically being Caroline is true because you seem to have her internal thinking down to a science! Everything is done so well! Klaus, Rebekah, Caroline, this entire plot. Very brilliant. Please update soon! You've got me hooked to both your stories!
HerDEstiny chapter 6 . 3/29/2013
I love your writing and I love this story. I can't wait to read what happens next and what truths will be revealed. It's gonna be fun ;)
Lazydreamer99 chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Wow this story is really good and it gets better and better with each chapter can't wait for the next one :)
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »