Reviews for Air Eve
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 5 . 7/1
I take it that Travis is an OC? I like how you went in depth on everyone's outfits. Is Isabella an OC? I wonder who called Marina's name.
GirlFish chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
Can you please update more? If you can, once the Eevee Kits are born, you WILL be having them talking...right?

Best of luck continuing this, though...!
LEGAL-EAGLE53 chapter 4 . 10/25/2014
I love this so far. That's amazing. Who was Eevee's former trainer?
blueberry17 chapter 4 . 12/4/2013
great story. keep up the great work.
UnitedOsprey1991 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Air Bud and pokemon. Now I have seen everything.
pikachu0311 chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
aww, so cute! I wonder who that man was? *GLARE* I wouldn't have let him do like that! Abusing and abandoning his eevee for losing a battle and coming back to get it afterwards? Sorry, I got a bit emotional. It was very nice and cute. Please update soon.
Cre8ivBookworm chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
Really clever, but you should mention more and other pokemon.
Fuhong Shur chapter 3 . 5/5/2013
All I have to say is this, ADORABLE!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 2 . 3/14/2013
Yay! Go Air Eve! :D

I saw a lot more mistakes in this chapter, but I'm only going to mention the most obvious one: [Then everybody then start cheering for Buddy!]

Shouldn't it be Evee?

I think that you should re-read your chapters before you post them. But, I really like this so far. ;) Update soon!
CeeCee Dragneel chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Aww! :) This was really cute. It's based off the "Air Bud" movies, right? I love those movies! :D

I saw a few mistakes here and there, but I'm too lazy to point them out right now. If you want me to just send me ask! I'll do it if you really want me to. :)
Cre8ivBookworm chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
This is a cool Air Bud parody Pokemon. This is really well executed. Good Job.
Neko-sama123 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Awesome sauce! Update soon!
CrystalInsight chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Neko-sama123 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Now that's cool. That's soooo fudgin awesome! I literally can't wait till the next chappie!