Reviews for The Brilliancy of Error
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2014
Aww! I like the coupling of Kagami and Akashi
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
wow that so excellent chapter
XD I always wanted to read a Akashi x Kagami
thank you very much!
Mai chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
Wow, this story is beautiful. The way you've written it especially. It was sweet and brilliant and just, wonderful characterisation. I love it. It was wonderful and addicting. Seriously, you've done a good job. Keep it up!
Mamita chapter 4 . 11/22/2013
Hello, I love your fic, I like have all been friends, and as they help each other, I like them all with Kagami, I really like the couple AkashixKagami, I love watching Akashi dominates Kagami nevertheless, and Kagami is allowed, must see as Kuroko, and must see that stubborn, what with not being gay, and Aomine is silly at times and bad with Kagami, especially because my favorite couple is AominexKagami, but for me the only uke is Kagami, I love these two, they are so cute and so hot for me as if there were more couples, hehe, but I also like the couple KurokoxKagami, uke Kagami 100 100, lol, hopefully have more action between them, hopefully you make more fics of them, you still so thanks and kisses.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/13/2013
I don't even know what to say, except that the dialogue is eternally brilliant and you make any crack coupling seem canon. Please just never stop writing KnB.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/1/2013
love it
Oluhasuu chapter 3 . 7/8/2013
ASDSHRTRGJ!
this is the most canon reaction I see of shin-chan!
so freaking cute! and awkard and all because kise ppfffttt!
and for shin to be the one who starts is awesome!
hipeople24 chapter 4 . 6/26/2013
This is a beautiful fanfiction. You have an innate understanding of each character and your writing is a accurate reflection of each individual's thought process. In each chapter, it seemed as if your writing style shifted slightly, as if to accomidate the individuality of each character that is portrayed.
As an overall generalization to you and your writing in general, your style is very eloquent and filled with prose that few authors online can replicate (myself included) . Your writing seems to write the story itself, rather than you forcing a story out in writing. Also, I love your vocabulary in this piece. It fits the story, rather than standing out garishly, as many authors are prone to do.
Altogether, I love this piece. The story has a perfect balance of romantic tension and character analysis, without any part seeming rushed or forced. I look forward to reading your other stories in the near future.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
I love Kagami x Akashi pairing. I wish there would be more fanfic about them. Thanks for writing such a wonderful story. I have so much fun reading.
RiversofSilver chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
That was really nice! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
Take all this AkaKaga stuff out and it's not a bad fanfic.
Blank Angel chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
OH MY-...! AAAHHH! Waaahaaaaaa! -wails and cries on your shoulder- Author-saaaaannnn! This was one of the most beautiful, the most touching things I've read!...And I LOVED it ssu! I love how everybody cared and had their own ways of showing!...I loved how Akashicchi can be innocent and vulnerable too!...God -AH!..This was just..! -takes a deep breath to calm down- What I'm trying to say is, I REALLY enjoyed the fic ssu! Arigato Gozaimasu for writing it...
Blank Angel chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
AWNH! OH MY GOSH! I can't believe Midorimacchi actually accepted his feelings and asked Takaocchi out!? I love it ssu! This was the sweetest!...And I love how Ki-chan was! -snickers- I enjoyed every moment of this! Arigato gozaimasu!
Blank Angel chapter 2 . 6/17/2013
AWNHH! ..OH my-..!..I don't know WHAT to say ssu! Akashicchi's amazing! I hope he doesn't have feelings for Midorimacchi, and vice versa... Awnh! Kagamicchi's longing for Akashicchi is so sadly sweet!...Pffft! I loved the part where Akashicchi just once told Kagamicci to not consume so much carbohydrates and Kagamicchi continued eating fruits, veges etc XD It was hilarious and adorable!...Takaocchi's really sweet ssu! XD And I love how Midorimacchi cares for Akashicchi and isn't being so much of a tsundere to Takaocchi anymore!...Gah!...It's like I can go on and on reviewing this!
kamuinoyume chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
This was actually quite cute. I'm glad those two are together. Thank you for writing this!