Reviews for Requiem
kyuumihaira chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Damn! As always... I WANT MORE!
GoldenKitty chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
OMG! Can I request a one shot o.o This is epic!
ezcap1st chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Ooh i love this. Fragile!ichigo is so endearing and gentle Grimmjow is so sweet. I was surprised with the white eyes part though, i thought it'd be golden. But it sucks to be shiro, huh, trapped inside ichigo with no way out and little entertainment.
BlackNinja0227 chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
I lovvvvved it. Your awesome
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
OMG I LOOOOOVE THIS SOOOOO MUCH!great job on this and I hope you make more stories like this
:-)
Ulqui Love Forever chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Love the story line and the ending. It was sweet!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
OMG! I was sooooo sad at first, and I cried, but then I read the rest and I was sooooooooo happy! Gurl you keep up the awesome work k?:-)
Shillanna chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I would've loved to have seen Byakuya's face when he found out Ichi left his "cell". LOL xD
YinKeket chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
oh wow love the opening to this. poor Ichigo is inside an asylum. wow he killed five men and went insane. poor guy lost his family. yay Grimmjow is there to help Ichigo get out of that place. yep his arms are tired good. oh crap Ichigo is going to be rape inside there. sadly in real life there are people are inside those asylum. yay Grimmjow killed him. that's a good one and love this line (forgetting that they used to be angels. They have feelings, too; they're just better at ignoring them.) i can see that and how true that is. yay Grimmjow is taking Ichigo way. love the ending of this. keep up the good work and do your best,
AmutoisLove chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Ahh, so sweet! To be honest I'd think they'd see the older guy jump on Ichigo when he almost got raped but nope, they only acknowledge how the fuxking piece of shit fuxking fuxxkkkkkk! GOT KILLED! Ugh, bad memories if Alucard from Hellsing TT -sniffles- -cries- ... Anyways... Yeah, super sweet fanfic! I absolutely love if B3 Grimmjow is so sweet, awww I'm so happy that Ichigo Is finally at peace and out if that horrid place that traps him and leaves him alone AND only providing him thin clothing TTUTT Thank you for writing this!
Hah.. I was just thinking, since there are cameras and stuff... Do they see Ichigo being pleasured alone, by himself, since they can't see Grimmy? xD
Gui1313 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
How can I not love it? I wish I could read what happened when Byakuya finds out Ichi is not crazy...
ncarter1991 chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I love this story. Keep it up!
Bleach5252 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wait that's it...could you do more?
sampre chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Wow... That was really good... I don't know what else to say but I am going to fave this!
jakondas chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
You know, these kinds of stories where the demons are invisible to everyone other than the one being... haunted are just great reads. I found this particularly amusing in places, and I'm left wondering if Byakuya is going to believe now with that barely-there glimpse of Grimmjow on the cameras? Heh. At least Ichi is happy in the end.