Reviews for Le'la Grendopul Duk'ilau
KainVixenheim chapter 14 . 12/28/2014
I dint think anything I decided to read as a distraction has ever made me think so hard...
That said it was a brilliant story
I loved the plot
It was very different than anything I've ever read before
I have no more words
Guest chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
Your story was interesting but my main problem with it was that you made the social commentary really really obvious. The focus felt so much on that, that it felt like your plot suffered. If you want to tell a good story then your plot needs to be stronger. It started off good but felt flat by the end. That doesn't mean you can't put in commentary but it needs to be subtext. It adds more depth that way and your readers are going to talk and think about it more if it is in a context that they can "discover" rather than you just telling them.
Best of luck with your writing.
leppy chapter 8 . 6/14/2013
Voldemort just quoted General Chaos. Shit's getting real.
Janieceal chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
So...freakin...deep...WOW "drops dead" "gets up and goes off reading your other stories"
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 14 . 5/1/2013
I enjoyed this well enough... It's just... It changed from the funny spontaneousness from the beginning and went all dramatic. Personally I would've recommended more of the yugioh cast in there, but it's your story. I skipped through a bunch of it as well, only dwelling on a few parts. It seems like you start at a great pace and then slow down.

I'm sorry for criticizing you and all, but I'm very vocal bout opinions and I couldn't hide my disappointment with this. It started off so nicely to.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 4 . 5/1/2013
I Luke it! There so... I dunno... Spontaneous. It's amazing! Spontaneous things are usually the funny ones any way. They usually don't make scence either. But this does. It's genius! _ have fun writing it 3
Adrienne May chapter 14 . 4/14/2013
bluebeere chapter 14 . 3/29/2013
Wow i never expected it was possible for the pairing but love it! anyway, i think it was a good way to end the story but rather than making an epilogue (just suggesting) what about a sequel (about new evil is coming or Death Eaters rebelling against the pair ... hahaha... i don't know) ;p
But maybe is better to end this way... no need an epilogue or sequel...

Moreover, i enjoy the story
Lerya-chan chapter 9 . 3/20/2013
This is great!
Will we be seeing the others too?
Can't wait to read more!
Rubellite Game chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Keep it Going!
Okami Endless chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
I love HP x YGO stories like this where the yami's magic is more powerful than the wizard's. Perfect view on the characters too! I love it!
SweeterThanChocolate chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
why author?
why must the chapter end like that?
((iM oN tHe EdGe Of My SeAt!))
kanotsa chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
very sweet story so far. and with a lot of deph... love it. please continue it