Reviews for Hush Now, Darling
ThatPenguinDude chapter 1 . 7/21
How does this story not have a million reviews!? I lack the vocabulary to describe the excellence of your writing! You wrote this pairing perfectly. The characters were believable and the emotions were so terribly powerful! This was a masterpiece, truly and the highlight of my day!
R gambit-06 chapter 1 . 4/1
Ahhh it's nice to take a break from SQ every once in a while and corrupt my soul with some Black Queen. Heartbreaking and twisted, a part of me loves a good fic with a broken Regina. Big fan of all of your writing, can't believe I hadn't read this one yet 3
scifigrrl chapter 1 . 12/16/2014
So well-written & dark!
Sarroush chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
It was cruel but also incredible. Good job.
swanqueen-fangirl chapter 1 . 4/7/2014
idk if id read this one before but i guess not? oooh it makes me cringe and cover my eyes and watch the car crash through my fingers at the same time. deliciously fucked up. i love it. ive been in need of some sq/bq lately. tempted to just start reading your final fantasy fics even though ive never played that game in my life :P
donavon.brewer.9 chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
It's truly disgusting and disturbing, but for Regina it is needed. It is why her character is the way she is. It's so sad to see someone have to suffer just to desperately seek self worth. Beautifully yet tragically written. It only makes what she and Emma have more important.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
fguck you wrote this so well. omg poor regina
Sultry Sweet chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
Wow. I used to stay away from this pairing, but as twisted as Cora and Regina are together, you make it plausible that Cora could do such a thing to Regina. As dark as this story is, you did it justice.
MrsEleanorLovett chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
They're so fucked up. Cora controlling Regina in any way is my weakness. It've made Regina who she is (among other things).
Daymy91 chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
this was so heart breaking... my poor Regina ç.ç
but I like how you described their emotions... Cora is perfect, evil as she's supposed to be, and Regina... well, she's Regina. :,C

thanks for the fic! very well written! :)
scriptor nocte chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Amazing fic
Love the way you write Regina and her feelings at the time. Also love how you portray Regina as resistant at first but gradually giving in to her mother. The whole thing is so dark and twisted yet moving at the same time because of how well written it is.
housecat chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Great writing, as always!
Poor, poor Regina...
EmmaShalforever chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Amazing writing and even as disturbing as I find the whole thing, it doesn't feel all that unrealistic...In fact, I find it plausible that something like this would happen to Regina since Cora doesn't appear to have any restraints when it comes to getting what she wants.
kapuis chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Excellent fic.
I like that Regina tries to resist at Cora. I think that when Cora attaches her to the wall she would have of to resist with her magic.
The continuation of the fic is brilliant with the way she collapses in front of Cora.

Cora is a cruel and manipulative woman who wants her daughter to break to make her what she wants but who loves her all the same, of an unhealthy love. I like this fic and your other fics of blakcest.
I hope that you are going to write of other fic with Cora and Regina and perhaps a fic with Cora and the mother of Snow.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 3/6/2013