Reviews for Slick as Ides
luvyateamedward chapter 12 . 1/5
Great story! Thanks for sharing with us your characters! Is your book just on amazon or can we also find it in iBooks?
cbzoo chapter 11 . 12/8/2016
great
cbzoo chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
wow
Vanilla19 chapter 1 . 10/23/2016
Awesome! Great story. Hot, quirky and exciting. Thanks for writing.
ficfangirl chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
Thanks for sharing.
alwayssappy chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I've been trying to find a fanfic like Ride for so long omg yay. I loved this hahaha
Anything But Odinary chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
Well I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you.
pillen-ilse chapter 12 . 1/21/2015
LMAO, Every Single chapter

Daniela
missmelly chapter 11 . 9/21/2014
F**k me. I have to find this book and buy it. It is insanely good and I wanna read it twenty-twelve times.
missmelly chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMFG! So hot! Completely weird, goofy and just hot as hell.
huntingforwitches chapter 12 . 6/23/2014
That was a great read. So glad I stumbled across this story! All the best with your writing outside the fanfic world too :)
Sweety12345 chapter 11 . 6/16/2014
Loved the story. Actually I loved Edward more than the story, sorry. Eager to read the sequel.
Ships in the dar chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Aaaaaaa!mazing
CatieCath chapter 1 . 3/18/2014
Excellent first chapter, original and well written!
PINKSAPPHYR chapter 12 . 12/15/2013
Fabulous plot! Amazingly crazy characters, who, despite all their flaws stole, my heart from the beginning...
I'd have loved them to be a bit more tender with each other sometimes though... Don't get me wrong, I'm all for super hot schmexy times, but man were they ├╝ber rough at times ;)
And well, I love Charlie & Carlisle, so it's always difficult for me to see them as bad people :D
Anyway, it was truly a gripping story, with tons of brilliant things (your inventions were so well thougth out) and the world you created was fascinating ...
Thanks again for offering us the possibility to discover the products of your fabulous imagination, I can't wait to read your published versions... Hope to hear from you soon. X Cecile