Reviews for Daylight
SomethingMoreQ chapter 3 . 6/24
THANK YOU. Thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou. Thank you so much. Thank you. Thank you. THANK. YOU. I am crying right now. CRYING. Yours is the first fanfiction that has ever made me cry. Thank you.
THANK YOU.
I thought Arthur wasn't coming back. But he did. And Alfred, I KNEW. I knew he was going to try to commit suicide. BUT ARTHUR WAS FINALLY FOUND. Mattie didn't tell him, and I don't know if it was a mistake or not. I was mentally screaming for them to hurry up because I KNEW. On the day that Arthur would return, Alfred would try to kill himself.
As soon as you mentioned the smell, tears collected in my eyes. I KNEW. The smell. I knew it was Beach.
And the glass...tears started to fall. I THOUGHT ALFRED WAS GOING TO DIE. At this point, I'm crying, right? Not sobbing, but I'm kind of broken up. Arthur is RIGHT THERE. They are finally TOGETHER. But Alfred was going to DIE. And then Alfred refused to believe it was Arthur. That part really got me. Still crying here.
BUT THANK YOU. I don't know what I would have done if Alfred had died. Thank you for a happy ending. I was crying because I thought they wouldn't be together, but they were so close. But they did end up together, and that;s the beauty. Tears of despair turned to happiness.
You are a master of words. You've manipulated, spun, and woven words together to create a masterpiece. This is now the best fanfic I have ever read. Thank you so much. I love love love how you've written the characters. (Especially Italy as the doctor. That was one of my favorite parts. His tone, and how he dealt with things was so...so...kind of OOC but not. It totally fit!) I also love how the ending is with the word 'daylight'. That adds a beautiful and slightly serene touch to the story. Amazing ending.
I can't emphasize how you've made me feel with this chapter. I'm good now, but I was pretty affected by this. This fanfic will stay in my dreams and thoughts. I don't want to rave or be annoying, but I'm finding a hard time saying how I feel about this fanfic.
Thank you so much.
SomethingMoreQ chapter 2 . 6/24
Wow. The last part was so...colorful. Fast. Suspenseful. Then sweet relief. Not to mention anxious. I seriously thought that they wouldn't make it. I could FEEL the fear. Amazing job on conveying mood and tone. I could feel the desperation. The love.
And Alfred didn't die. Is Arthur...no...it can't be.
I most definitely enjoy your writing. It's awesome!This story honestly needs more readers. Its brilliance needs to be shared with the world. Just...THANK YOU. The ending to this chapter is amazing. I can't wait to find out more. :D
SomethingMoreQ chapter 1 . 6/24
This is exactly my type of story. Horror and suspense. You almost gave me two heart attacks in this fic. Once with the single gunshot towards the end of the chapter, and the other with Arthur breaking the staircase and barely making it. Jeez. This story is intriguing, fairly creepy, and adrenaline-inducing.
Normally, I am not one for Zombie AUs, but your is the first I have read that I have liked. And I like this one A. LOT. The situation that you have the three in right now is so chilling and so...dark. Like, pessimistic, kind of. I've never heard the song Daylight, but I'm going to look it up. My prediction before song: Alfred dies/goes insane/turns into a zombie, then Arthur has to kill himself/kill Alfred/ leave Alfred behind.
I feel like there's an impending doom of something. Something bad's going to happen, or someone's going to break soon. It's all very interesting. Listening to song now.
JEEZ. ARE YOU TRYING TO MAKE ME CRY?!
Will Alfred soon just be a memory for Arthur?! IS this his last chance to hold Alfred? The Daylight is coming, and soon the night will be over...last moments...trying to memorize Alfred, because soon he'll be gone. And. AND.
I am almost crying at the chorus.
Beautiful. Both your fic and the song. Wow.
Carrotlime chapter 3 . 8/25/2015
hnnnnggggggg that was great! I really thought Arthur was dead! But I wished I would have known how he had survived
Brittany chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Bro thi is like the best fanfiction EVER! It's written so nicely I just love it so much!
Crozzack chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Once again Miss, You have left me breathless ;) Well-written and the plot is fast-paced, giving me the thrills of adventure and danger. The story starts and I immediately fell for this fic. The way you describe the interactions between Arthur, Alfred and Francis, are perfect and had me captivated from the beginning.
The little stunt that you have Arthur pulled in the middle of the story had left me flabbergasted, almost downright hysterics, and yet, like usual, I found myself hoping for his survival.
As I trained my eyes, words after words, I have to say that you are truly talented. You have described their depression, anxiety, and frustration very well, that I can practically hear my heartbeat when I read the part where Alfred left the room after arguing with his lover and a gunshot was heard. And you escalate the tension by making Alfred too shocked and scared to answer the door, or even called out. But my favourite part of these psychological thrills, is when Madeleine read Alfred's diary. It really shows the inner turmoil he was facing, and how broken he is inside. And you describe it all with only three sentences and big letters spelling 'ARTHUR' at the end.
And after all of the emotional roller coaster you gave me with this fic, I must say, my hope increased when Madeleine tried to talk with Matthew, even though he is too stressed to give attention. But with every words laced with urgency and, may I say, a little bit happiness? I let my hopes high until Matthew burst out in frustration and Madeleine give him that piece of information, that apparently give Matthew his appetite back and my prayers answered. I really sighed with relief when Madeleine said that she had found Arthur Kirkland :D
And after all the depressing atmosphere, and Alfred's attempt at suicide, you have given one of the most beautiful ending I have ever read. I hold my breath while reading your vivid explanation of Arthur's serene figure from Alfred's point of view. And when Alfred fall in love with Arthur all over again, I fall in love with this story all over again ;)
Thank you very much for writing such a beautiful story, and I am truly glad that I am able to read this :) As always your story hold deep meanings of life and this is a truly great work. Thank you, and I apologise for the long review.
Have a nice day! ;)
Lost Niki Vargas chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This fic. Oh god no words can describe the feels! To this fanfic hetaoni was NOTHING! I cried more from this then my perent's divorce and my little brothers night terrors. I think it was be cause I kept thinking about my two best friends in this, one I'm dating, because one the cosplay those people and two it's exactly what they would have done or have said. This is probably the best written fanfic I have ever read and you completely brought every caracter to life. Hell if you got ME so sob my heart out and actually pass out from tears and force my self awake just o I can finish, then you really are talented :3. Thank you SOOOOOO much for writing this! I'm recomending it to every one!
- Lost. (( stupid sight. -3- I ain't no guest ))
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
- Lost
mercyfromderp chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I applaude the fact that you have made me cry and I don't usually cry to fanfics. For that, I would like to thank you :')
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This was so well written that you actually made me love England more. I cried when I read this and I was on the edge of my seat, reading what was going to happen next. I also have become more fond of France because of you. I've always thought that France and England would make great friends and you gave me a glimpse of how it would look like. Thank you for posting this! I loved it!
Mars and Kitkat chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh, this was beautifully written! Your story's update was fantastic yet again!
I loved it so much. Thank you for the closure I've wanted forever. QnQ I was terrified for Arthur's safety.
Your writing left me waiting for more to happen, and it was really awesome! completely adorable. c:
hexa chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
MAH FEELZ! I feel so empty ;u; ahhhhh this is such an awesome fanfic, very emotional and tenses me up every scene! Really awesome and glad it is a happy ending yay x3
violetsarefuckingpurple chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Talk about an emotional roller coaster...
I read this because I was (no joke) going to write a zombie au Hetalia fan fiction for my English creative writing paper xD.
This was awesome. And absolutely amazing. And...really, I'm at a lost for words.
crazyanimelover98 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I loved this story so much X3 this was one of the very few stories that send me on my own freaking emotional rollercoasters to the point of tears and beyond! This story was so great I'm actually sad to see this lovely little tale go. Now whenever I hear the song, that scene from the chapter before this one always pops into my head X3 Really great job man ;3
april.sherbet chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Francis, Matthew, and Arthur were going to the apartment and smelled something. I just... It was so intense and I could feel how wrong it was too. So I just want to say this story was beautiful and I loved every word.