Reviews for Daylight
Brittany chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Bro thi is like the best fanfiction EVER! It's written so nicely I just love it so much!
Crozzack chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
Once again Miss, You have left me breathless ;) Well-written and the plot is fast-paced, giving me the thrills of adventure and danger. The story starts and I immediately fell for this fic. The way you describe the interactions between Arthur, Alfred and Francis, are perfect and had me captivated from the beginning.
The little stunt that you have Arthur pulled in the middle of the story had left me flabbergasted, almost downright hysterics, and yet, like usual, I found myself hoping for his survival.
As I trained my eyes, words after words, I have to say that you are truly talented. You have described their depression, anxiety, and frustration very well, that I can practically hear my heartbeat when I read the part where Alfred left the room after arguing with his lover and a gunshot was heard. And you escalate the tension by making Alfred too shocked and scared to answer the door, or even called out. But my favourite part of these psychological thrills, is when Madeleine read Alfred's diary. It really shows the inner turmoil he was facing, and how broken he is inside. And you describe it all with only three sentences and big letters spelling 'ARTHUR' at the end.
And after all of the emotional roller coaster you gave me with this fic, I must say, my hope increased when Madeleine tried to talk with Matthew, even though he is too stressed to give attention. But with every words laced with urgency and, may I say, a little bit happiness? I let my hopes high until Matthew burst out in frustration and Madeleine give him that piece of information, that apparently give Matthew his appetite back and my prayers answered. I really sighed with relief when Madeleine said that she had found Arthur Kirkland :D
And after all the depressing atmosphere, and Alfred's attempt at suicide, you have given one of the most beautiful ending I have ever read. I hold my breath while reading your vivid explanation of Arthur's serene figure from Alfred's point of view. And when Alfred fall in love with Arthur all over again, I fall in love with this story all over again ;)
Thank you very much for writing such a beautiful story, and I am truly glad that I am able to read this :) As always your story hold deep meanings of life and this is a truly great work. Thank you, and I apologise for the long review.
Have a nice day! ;)
Lost Niki Vargas chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
This fic. Oh god no words can describe the feels! To this fanfic hetaoni was NOTHING! I cried more from this then my perent's divorce and my little brothers night terrors. I think it was be cause I kept thinking about my two best friends in this, one I'm dating, because one the cosplay those people and two it's exactly what they would have done or have said. This is probably the best written fanfic I have ever read and you completely brought every caracter to life. Hell if you got ME so sob my heart out and actually pass out from tears and force my self awake just o I can finish, then you really are talented :3. Thank you SOOOOOO much for writing this! I'm recomending it to every one!
- Lost. (( stupid sight. -3- I ain't no guest ))
Guest chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
- Lost
mercyfromderp chapter 3 . 6/4/2013
I applaude the fact that you have made me cry and I don't usually cry to fanfics. For that, I would like to thank you :')
Lil Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
This was so well written that you actually made me love England more. I cried when I read this and I was on the edge of my seat, reading what was going to happen next. I also have become more fond of France because of you. I've always thought that France and England would make great friends and you gave me a glimpse of how it would look like. Thank you for posting this! I loved it!
Mars and Kitkat chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
Oh my gosh, this was beautifully written! Your story's update was fantastic yet again!
I loved it so much. Thank you for the closure I've wanted forever. QnQ I was terrified for Arthur's safety.
Your writing left me waiting for more to happen, and it was really awesome! completely adorable. c:
hexa chapter 3 . 5/14/2013
MAH FEELZ! I feel so empty ;u; ahhhhh this is such an awesome fanfic, very emotional and tenses me up every scene! Really awesome and glad it is a happy ending yay x3
violetsarefuckingpurple chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
Talk about an emotional roller coaster...
I read this because I was (no joke) going to write a zombie au Hetalia fan fiction for my English creative writing paper xD.
This was awesome. And absolutely amazing. And...really, I'm at a lost for words.
crazyanimelover98 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I loved this story so much X3 this was one of the very few stories that send me on my own freaking emotional rollercoasters to the point of tears and beyond! This story was so great I'm actually sad to see this lovely little tale go. Now whenever I hear the song, that scene from the chapter before this one always pops into my head X3 Really great job man ;3
april.sherbet chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
I thought I was going to have a heart attack when Francis, Matthew, and Arthur were going to the apartment and smelled something. I just... It was so intense and I could feel how wrong it was too. So I just want to say this story was beautiful and I loved every word.
Gemzstone chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Normally I dont tend to read fanfics that are so long but I am glad I read this one, It was so awesomly, beautifully, breathtaking and kept me on the edge of my seat. So hats off to you for creating this master piece and I can't wait to read more of your fanfics. Oh and thanks for pointing me to the awesome song Daylight I cant stop listening to it, and everytime I do I think of this tank fic. oh god, you've turned me into a talking mess of fan girl goo, no one has ever accomplished that :D
aphrodite931 chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Just to let you know, this story made me bawl. Seriously. I've had a few people tell me the same things in reviews and I'm personally like, 'Seriously, you cried. Like crying as if you finished watching I Am Sam or something for the first time?' and this case, it's a yes. At first I was pissed because of how depressed it made me, I mean it did make me cry, but honestly, I feel better now. I think I needed a good cry. So thank you. The story was wonderful. You gave Arthur and Alfred such life, emotion, and passion. I try to write as well as you do but come up painfully short. I'm merely not as adapt at expressing emotion and humanity as well as you and other writers I have read for that matter. So I truly appreciate writers of such caliber as yourself who can draw out such reactions from their readers. Kudos. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future regardless of whether it be on FF or an actual novel as I believe you certainly could write a beautiful story.
bobness chapter 3 . 4/11/2013
Okay, so I know I cry a lot at movies, but I don't read too many STORIES that make me sit down and feel my heart clench in my chest. Like, seriously, I was over here blubbering and telling myself, "She likes happy endings, you'll get your damn happy ending," and then I still sat there and cried. But the ending made me smile and just.

and just.

Oh my gosh, this was perfect. This was so, so lovely. The transitioning was beautiful, the the the everything was beautiful and my GOSH I loved it.

write moar.

pls.
Lovino Romano Vargas-Carriedo chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
You're so amazing at this! O: Gah, I can't wait for the next chapter! DID ARTHUR MAKE IT? Arghhh! You're good at cliff-hangers! u I encourage another update! :3 And awesome job! C: