Reviews for House of the Rising Sun
Anon chapter 13 . 7/31
Wow! I hope you still have this story in mind! The plot is so good, and the characters are so... In character haha :) I should have reviewed every chapter, I'm sorry, but I just couldn't stop reading. I honestly blazed through all of the chapters in a day. I'm loving Katara's conflict and her inconvenient crush on Zuko—even more so, I love how she's fighting it and not just falling head over heels over this boy. And I think you've got Azula's personality to a tee! I love the way you write everyone. Even the glimpses we get of Sokka back in the SWT is very nice. His anger and indignity of letting Katara go feels very real and very right. And now! You've left us at a real cliffhanger I think! I think I most love the fact that (at least from Katara's perspective), Zuko doesn't have any romantic feelings for her... Yet? I'm glad you didn't make them star crossed lovers right off the bat. I mean, the fluff is very nice between them, but I like how Katara feels almost ashamed to like Zuko, and that he feels a duty to protect her. Aaah... Anyway, I hope you update soon. This story is very special, and I'm loving it a lot. :) cheers!
fazama chapter 13 . 5/27
Hi! This is awesome, I hope you can write a little more someday! Happy life, happy summer, merry vacations!
airichan623 chapter 1 . 4/3
Well I gotta say... I LOVE THIS STORY... and I hope it returns someday. :)
Ravez1502 chapter 13 . 3/10

wow are you continuing this story?
because it really speaks to me.

you inspire me as a writer!

hugs from the netherlands!
CrazedLlama chapter 13 . 2/17
I check my email everyday hoping that this story has been updated. House of the Rising Sun is one of the best I have ever read and I hope you pick it up again.
SoundScream chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Coolest storyline of zutara story ..._
Ms0Nicole0 chapter 13 . 11/24/2014
Then they'll all be one big happy family! dinners would be interesting, to say the least.
renzie17 chapter 13 . 10/27/2014
OH MY GOODNEEEEESS! I've had this on my to-read list for a long time and I should have read it sooner. I love this story so much. I love how everything is! And i hope you update soon because I badly want to know what happens neeext!
Also, will we see Aang and Toph in this story?
I really hope you update soon! But 'til then, I hope you're doing well in whatever you're busy with. :)
so much love from renzie17 x
Daisy Dollop chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
I'm really enjoying this thus far. I think you've done a good job of writing the characters and I've found the story to be interesting thus far and at times I laugh out loud. It was heartbreaking for me to read the farewell scene between Katara and Sokka. How difficult it must have been for him, knowing that there was nothing he could do to stop her from leaving or protect his only family. I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
gemmas2332 chapter 13 . 9/24/2014
Aahhhhhh! Cliff hangars are the best and worst! Please please please can you update it soon? Lost of love -Gemma
ladyjane025 chapter 13 . 8/12/2014
Dang, you got me good! Wasn't expecting that. Love the storyline, keep it up.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/7/2014
This is a wonderful fanfiction omg I am dying to read the next chapter 3
Guest chapter 13 . 8/7/2014
Omg yes holy crap plot twist mofo
SwimmerLife chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Oh, Irony. Such a twistedly beautiful thing. And your irony was spotless.

'I have never been one to bow.'
Right there, I decided that you write Katara as she should have been written in the show. She didn't have enough FIRE in the show. Maybe she did need to be more like Toph. That's my favorite quote from Fanfiction now.
SwimmerLife chapter 4 . 8/6/2014
That's an amazing way to introduce Zutara into this story, and Aunt Wu's warning to Zuko further enhances the awkwardness of their situation. The bathtub thing was a bit surprising, but it worked in the end. I can't wait to see the rest of this!