Reviews for Take Up Thy Cross
Just-Marvelous-M chapter 1 . 7/26
Hmm... That was heartbreaking. I feel like there was something that could have been added to this. I never really understood Edward and he was a cowardly bastard. It seems like he took advantage of Bella. She was innocent and she didn't understand what their intimacy meant.
Anyway, it was interesting.
~M~
michigangal0223 chapter 1 . 5/10
wow didn't see that coming
Guest chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Outstanding story...from beginning to end. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
this is a stupid story at least you could have made them stay together or something the story never ends like that edward and bella will always be forever may this and i haunt your dreams for this stop writing stories like this edeard lovers will hate you for this
SelenaQuintanillaLOVER chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
She chose her family who stood be her when Edward ran away like a coward and left her for the wolves!
Zhee chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
What a sad ending for one love lost.. but she did the right thing.
swan and phoenix chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
wow...this story is awesome... very,very good.
bellawu chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Wow! Great plot!
jlcummins chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
That was not what I expected, but Edward was a bit of a shit. Well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
I truly believe that this story should have won first place. It was an incredibly beautiful story, yet disturbingly scandalous. It was also highly entertaining, and very, very well written.

There were so many things in this work that was so very wrong on so many levels. But I absolutely loved how you ended the piece. It was a tough journey for them both especially her, and I really loved how in the end she walked away with her dignity, well I should say what was left of her dignity and held her head high.

I really really enjoyed this. I also loved that fact that while it was steamy and had some colorful language, it was kept mostly clean, and that's the difference between "juvenile & trashy" and well executed work.
And this story was very well executed on all fronts. ***Applause***
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
you go bella!
Anony chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Love it!
edwardxbellatogetherforever chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Awww.. Didn't end the way I wanted it to, but it was still nice to read. Thanks for sharing. :)
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
WOW, what an amazing OS, congratulations. Edward was a manipulative prick, a real sinner.
Thank you for sharing your talented words with us.
deesirius chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
Edward was kinda gross here, incredibly deviant and clearly knowing exactly what he was doing. Very forbidden indeed.
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »