Reviews for Forever Dawn
guardianangel marie chapter 2 . 4/28/2013
Really good! I'm loving this story too! Please update soon! XDXDXD
rathernotsay chapter 2 . 3/18/2013
Thoroughly enjoyed this chapter. Although, I did notice some misspelt words and you need to work on your tenses. For example, in the last two sentences of this chapter. You cannot say "I knew" (past tense) in one sentence and follow it up with "It's time to enjoy my time with him..." (present tense). You must be consistent with your tenses. Besides that, I really loved everything! Continue making great chapters like these and you will gain a cult following. :)
rathernotsay chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I love you sooooooo much right now! I have been frantically searching for a fanfiction like this for a long time! Anyways, I love the first chapter, it is written very eloquently. However, I did note a few (just a few!) errors and I believe you should have noted if Edward was able to read Nessies' mind or if Bella used her shield to protect Nessies' thoughts. In addition, it would have been nice if you could have described the setting. Nonetheless, I am in love with your writing skills and you have piqued my interest. I will continue to read this fanfiction and I think I'm going to have to check out your other stories. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Hurry up and post takes to long
Hazel Valdez chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
I have a feeling Xaiver isn't so human...
Ninasa1122 chapter 2 . 3/9/2013
Seems pretty interesting so far :) but I hope Renesmee ends up with Jacob :D update soon please!
Story Obsessed chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
i like it so far, it has me curious
i hope she still ends up with jake
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very good, love it - but would been good to know nessies age at the start, she's at school - her parents at waiting for her to get home, which doesn't seem like the behaviour for someone who can drive.
just for me chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
I'm feeling sorry for jake already can't wait to see what happens next
The betrayer hunter chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I heart this story
Rabecka99 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
This is really good hope you write more soon