Reviews for Skip Beat! Changing
unknown chapter 2 . 4/10
This is amazing! I nearly died from fangirling please, please, please add more.
Nyoko-tan chapter 2 . 3/9
Well done. I had actually been avoiding this story because of the summary, as it didn't appeal to me. However, once I began reading, I found myself captivated by your writing style. I would like to read more of this story, and I humbly request you continue working on it when you have the time and motivation to do so. As an aside, you wrote that Kyoko the kitten's vision was marred by grey. Cats actually see the full spectrum of colors, barring black, which appears a dark grey because their eyes are built for night vision. Likewise, a dog (should you use one) only has trouble seeing yellow, because otherwise it would have trouble looking directly at the sun.
Crazygeekweirdo chapter 2 . 5/20/2014
Kitty :D !
... Funny that she became a kitty, intead of a grown cat. But i guess age does'nt matter in fairy spells :) .

... I actually don't have much else to say... Very short rewiew...So i'm gonna write a joke to fill in !

Knock Knock
Who's there !
Duck !
Duck who ?
Just duck ! They're throwing things at us !

Got to get back to Felix... Hes being adorible again... So i'm gonna molest him... such a cute cat :3 .

Love the geek .
Setsuka e Cain chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
Espero ansiosamente o próximo capítulo! Continue a escrever!
Setsuka e Cain chapter 1 . 5/14/2014
Kyoko virou uma gata!
OMG! Eu fique tão surpresa! Com certeza vou acompanhar a fic! É extremamente original e empolgante! Estou louca para ler o próximo capítulo!
Data Seeker chapter 2 . 5/13/2014
Hi

Nice update. The paragraphs and such are much better then in the first chapter. However, there are grammar and spelling errors, and some of the story structure needs work. A few details don't stick though, shall I elaborate?

The beginning with Kyoko awaking and is a kitten was amusing, cute and slightly funny. She has a lot to learn before she can regain her human form.

The following with Ren awaking and treating his new pet kindly was amusing, namely how Kyoko can't talk and finds her condition unbearable- even though there is no malice against her.

The ending bit with the fairy who transformed in Kyoko's form and living Kyoko's life was amusing. It helps prevents problems like Kyoko being missing.

The wholesome standards are high, though I don't approve of a few words. The reference to a Higher Up was good too.

I hope this review brightens your day. God bless.

Data Seeker
DaniNova13 chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Love this! I need more
Guest chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Lol love this chapteras well it was worth the wait ren cuddlinga cat that is kyoko irony n yashiro hilarious I can't wait for the next chapter
JapaneseAnimeChic chapter 2 . 5/12/2014
Lol I love this story! Please update soon! ASAP! This is such a cute story love it!
Beauty's Black7 chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I'm loving it so this will be kyoko's lesson in what love truly is that she may love n be loved what wonders await her can't want to see what happens good job.
Otaku12367 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
LOL So cute...

My Reply: Apology accepted. I understand if you did some important things in your life making this story hiatus for a while. After all, we need to take care of stuff to survive this oh so cruel world. A promise is a promise, okay? You're welcome and yes, I did enjoy this story. :)
Harmony chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
1) I love this.
2) I sincerely hope you plan on finishing this, because so many others like it never were.
3) I really like this, it's hysterical! Keep going!
JeremyVD chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
So the higher up's in the fairy hierarchy decided that the fairy Kyoko made the bet with has to take her place temporarily. Makes me wonder how Kyoko will react when she realizes that the fairy took on her appearance. Will she be angry? Confused? Or will she ask her why she now looks like Kyoko? I can picture it now, seeing all four guys fighting over a cute little kitten with golden eyes. Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter.
Usagisan chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
It's great you are using "Fairy Magic"!
Daredevil fangirl chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Please update soon! This fic is so pricelessly cute!