Reviews for Tale As Old As Time
ekida chapter 15 . 6/1
I know you havent updated in a long while but i just read your fic and i couldnt help but wonder wat's next! I totally loved it and i have seen you've got recent reviews, that means people out there still reads and enjoys you fic, i hope that gives you encourage to keep going. Anyways i'll follow your story in hopes of hearing about you soon. Great work!
Joy Moreto chapter 15 . 5/27
Girl. You turned me into a junkie facfics, Jamie / Brienne. Worship their fics, plus fic Tale as old as time ... made me vibrate every chapter, I love it all, most unfortunately this endless ... please carry on, make me happy with my vices :) Congratulations again the great stories kisses
Jo chapter 15 . 5/23
Awwwwww :( poor jaime and brienne. I hope things work out for them. Great work! Can't wait to read more!
The Heartless Direwolf chapter 15 . 3/16
Such a fantastic fanfic, best Jaime and Brienne fic on the site! Let this be a sign for you to upload again!
Magpie09 chapter 15 . 1/28
I really, really love your story and I really, really wish you would update it! Although I have a few questions with this au. 1) what happened to Sansa. It appears that she and Tyrion aren't married and I wonder what happened to her. 2) who was blamed for jofferys murder? If not tyrion, then who?
Ragna01 chapter 15 . 11/27/2014
The characters were perfect! The realationship felt natural and organic! It was simply wonderful! I hope you get some inspiration to finish it! I cant stop smiling!
Ragna01 chapter 14 . 11/27/2014
So much angst after the sweetest fantasy!
Ragna01 chapter 13 . 11/27/2014
Only sane man!
Ragna01 chapter 12 . 11/27/2014
Cant stop laughing! Too funny!
Ragna01 chapter 11 . 11/27/2014
Absolutely delightful!
Ragna01 chapter 10 . 11/27/2014
OMG!
Ragna01 chapter 9 . 11/27/2014
Awww!
Ragna01 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
Hilarious, awesome and properly awkward!
Ragna01 chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
It wouldnt be Jaime without the douche percentage!
Ragna01 chapter 6 . 11/27/2014