Reviews for Tale As Old As Time
mspstar97 chapter 15 . 2/5
WAIT WHAT?! IT'S NOT DONE?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I completely thought this fic was complete was when I clicked on this story. I'd just gotten into GoT after realizing my university provides me with free HBOGo and really liked the Jaime/Brienne pairing, so I looked up some fanfics. Yours looked especially promising, and I really enjoyed it thus far, but you're so close to the end (if you're following the beauty and the beast parallel). I know it's been almost 4 years, but PLEASE consider finishing this. :)
patty.clark.792 chapter 8 . 12/30/2016
I'm just loving this story. Brienne is one of my favorites along with Jon, Tyrion and Arya. I would love to see them all have some kind of happiness.
Parinia chapter 3 . 10/9/2016
I have read this story twice already
elohimoliverelmo chapter 15 . 7/12/2016
i love this story your writing is wonderful. I hope you continue this story and Jaime and Brienne meet again and Jaime finally tells her he loves her:)
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 15 . 6/20/2016
:( this is a sad chapter but me dying in suspense is even more sad.
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 14 . 6/20/2016
... I cannot even comment because I know next chapter would be the last chapter.. I think im going to die with the suspense
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 13 . 6/20/2016
I really love Tyrion in JamieXBrienne stories (except the one when Tyrion got revenge on Jamie using Brienne :(... )
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 12 . 6/20/2016
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! At last Tyrion came! I cant wait for him to ship Brienne and Jamie :3
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 11 . 6/20/2016
Hhahaahahhaahaahha oh oh someone is getting possessive ;)
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 10 . 6/20/2016
HE KISSED HER! Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa!
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 9 . 6/20/2016
The despararion to
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 8 . 6/20/2016
Jamie has a crush on Brienne :3 hahahahaahh I wonder what the raven is about
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 7 . 6/20/2016
Yaay! Jamie saves the day! I felt bad for the horse though :/
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 6 . 6/20/2016
Jamie and Brienne never gets old! I hdo hope before R.R Martin decides to kill them or one of them that they become canon
SixMagnitudeGirl chapter 5 . 6/20/2016