Reviews for From The Manner Born
throughhiseyes chapter 3 . 23h
Im glad he got some presents
throughhiseyes chapter 2 . 23h
oh wow. I'm glad that draco has someone to help him though
throughhiseyes chapter 1 . 23h
aw poor dracohe dad will be pissed
SSB chapter 54 . 7/15/2016
SSB chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
OH I LOVE TO WATCH CRICKETGAMES,NICE
FANFIC BTW
iamterribleatnamingthings chapter 31 . 9/13/2015
Hi! I normally comment at the end, but I wanted to let you know that you have a few comma splices in the 6th paragraph. It begins at the sentence, "There..."
FanGirlJen chapter 68 . 7/9/2015
I LOVE THIS STORY! seriously love it sooo much. you are a great writer, thanks so much for this. what happened to ron though?
lizard3731 chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Don't know if you still read reviews, but you have a spelling error in your title, which made me wonder if I should read the story. Others might not give it a chance if they're put off by the mistake.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Okay i really like this story but i gotta say all this cricket stuff? goes right over my head i even tried googling its just really confusing and when ever you write about it i end up having to skip half a chapter...
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
LOL apparently someone else watches "Yes, Prime Minister"
Lorna Potter chapter 49 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm you see when you put the two main characters as Draco and Hermione...you need to be ready for hardcore Dramione fans...and with them comes hardcore Ron haters...I, am one of these people. To much Romione for me...struggling to see if theres a future for Draco and Hermione. If its because Ron dies...I will actually cry from having wasted so much time...
selebra2 chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
Good story but you are severely rushing the story (Lucius' uncharacteristic behavior and Draco's subsequent disownment) in some places and spending WAY too much time on cricket. Not everyone understands cricket and the slang that accompanies it. It makes for very difficult reading. Just something to keep in mind for future stories. Remember, that A LOT of people read these stories in countries that do not play this game. : ) It is possible to leave it in as it is something that Draco enjoys and not go into so much detail.
Ramyfan chapter 66 . 10/7/2013
Yay no ron and hermione... I love your dramione... I hope they stay together and nothing breaks them apart... Especially not ron
Kermit 304 chapter 42 . 10/6/2013