Reviews for From The Manner Born
lizard3731 chapter 1 . 4/9
Don't know if you still read reviews, but you have a spelling error in your title, which made me wonder if I should read the story. Others might not give it a chance if they're put off by the mistake.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/28/2014
Okay i really like this story but i gotta say all this cricket stuff? goes right over my head i even tried googling its just really confusing and when ever you write about it i end up having to skip half a chapter...
Guest chapter 33 . 12/31/2013
LOL apparently someone else watches "Yes, Prime Minister"
Lorna Potter chapter 49 . 11/6/2013
Hmmm you see when you put the two main characters as Draco and Hermione...you need to be ready for hardcore Dramione fans...and with them comes hardcore Ron haters...I, am one of these people. To much Romione for me...struggling to see if theres a future for Draco and Hermione. If its because Ron dies...I will actually cry from having wasted so much time...
selebra2 chapter 23 . 10/18/2013
Good story but you are severely rushing the story (Lucius' uncharacteristic behavior and Draco's subsequent disownment) in some places and spending WAY too much time on cricket. Not everyone understands cricket and the slang that accompanies it. It makes for very difficult reading. Just something to keep in mind for future stories. Remember, that A LOT of people read these stories in countries that do not play this game. : ) It is possible to leave it in as it is something that Draco enjoys and not go into so much detail.
Ramyfan chapter 66 . 10/7/2013
Yay no ron and hermione... I love your dramione... I hope they stay together and nothing breaks them apart... Especially not ron
Kermit 304 chapter 42 . 10/6/2013
Go ahead and ask!
Kermit 304 chapter 41 . 10/6/2013
Poor Draco. Here I thought Hermione would like him instead of Ron. What's so great about Ron anyway? He is not very intelligent.
Kermit 304 chapter 40 . 10/6/2013
I should have reviewed every chapter before this one. I cannot put the story down. I love it! Noe I have to learn about cricket.
Anne chapter 48 . 9/26/2013
Very disappointed Sirius died, particularly right about the same time Dumbledore did. Won't keep me from reading, but I had hoped Harry would be able to live with Sirius.
Guest chapter 64 . 9/21/2013
This story was great! I do hope that you won't take too long to update, as I really want to see what happens next. Thank you so much for not having Ron and Hermione together. This is so much better than the Canon version of the Harry Potter books.
meadow-music chapter 60 . 9/17/2013
They kissed! Finally! Thank you :)
Anne chapter 31 . 9/12/2013
Love the story overall. Hate Umbridge. Can't you have her eaten by Aragog and family early on?
meadow-music chapter 59 . 9/12/2013
Get the girl and KISS her!
SwordMasterZ chapter 2 . 9/9/2013