Reviews for More Things in Heaven and Earth
Born in 20th Century chapter 1 . 5/6
I absolutely love this fic! Every sentence was a pleasure to savour, loved the 'teaching robe sauna effect', the reference to Jane Eyre, and your writing was so vivid I could just picture the whole story happening right in front of my eyes! Really can't wait to read more of your brilliant, brilliant writing, thank you so much for sharing this! :D
I like this - wish it was longer :-)
lena chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
it is such a wonderful story! Why don't you write more for this paring?
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Thank you for writing! I only wish it were longer! I loved the description and the magic of the house. I loved the fact that Severus kept the socks and then wore them.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh GOOD THANK YOU WOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS UNEXPECTEDLY AWESOME I only have 1 review chance. But hot damn. The books. FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS. I feel it. Bless them both ugh. It's so satisfying.
thebridgeovertheriverkwai chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Loved every second of this! Fan-tas-tic!
DreamaLirit chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is very good, and I would appreciate an update-dinner in his room, well, did they have dinner or do something else? Give some love to your readers/reviewers and update.
-Dreama
Lu K chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Alright, as such things go, that was excellently executed. These two individuals actually stayed in character! Please accept my thanks for an enjoyable read.
Shadowsfallsoftly chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh My gosh I loved this, and I wish it wasn't so short
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
... and it all comes down to books...

Though I echo everybody else's thoughts, why *hasn't* Severus strangled Macmillan yet?
Zamos chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was a sweet little bright story. The ending tickled me to death.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really enjoyed this one, although I felt desperately sad for the old man - the Simulacrum was creepy as.
Claudilla chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
A wonderful story, just loved it! Romantic and snarky, delicious. Please write more SS/HG!
Patatita chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Excellent story. love it! Made me laugh and chuckle all along. Thanks for sharing.
rosin1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Perfect one shot. Please write more HGSS fics.
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »