Reviews for More Things in Heaven and Earth
lena chapter 1 . 1/31
it is such a wonderful story! Why don't you write more for this paring?
BlueDorid chapter 1 . 9/11/2015
Thank you for writing! I only wish it were longer! I loved the description and the magic of the house. I loved the fact that Severus kept the socks and then wore them.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
Oh GOOD THANK YOU WOW WHAT THE FUCK THAT WAS UNEXPECTEDLY AWESOME I only have 1 review chance. But hot damn. The books. FOR THE LOVE OF BOOKS. I feel it. Bless them both ugh. It's so satisfying.
thebridgeovertheriverkwai chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Loved every second of this! Fan-tas-tic!
DreamaLirit chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is very good, and I would appreciate an update-dinner in his room, well, did they have dinner or do something else? Give some love to your readers/reviewers and update.
-Dreama
Lu K chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Alright, as such things go, that was excellently executed. These two individuals actually stayed in character! Please accept my thanks for an enjoyable read.
Shadowsfallsoftly chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Oh My gosh I loved this, and I wish it wasn't so short
Ebony Starstorm chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
... and it all comes down to books...

Though I echo everybody else's thoughts, why *hasn't* Severus strangled Macmillan yet?
Zamos chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
This was a sweet little bright story. The ending tickled me to death.
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Really enjoyed this one, although I felt desperately sad for the old man - the Simulacrum was creepy as.
Claudilla chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
A wonderful story, just loved it! Romantic and snarky, delicious. Please write more SS/HG!
Patatita chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Excellent story. love it! Made me laugh and chuckle all along. Thanks for sharing.
rosin1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
Perfect one shot. Please write more HGSS fics.
ReDish chapter 1 . 5/31/2013