Reviews for Never Done
ImUpToNoGood chapter 17 . 8/6
This is lovely, and getting more interesting by the chapter! Please tell me it's still in progress! Love the writing.
Oh, please finish this awesome fic! Going almost 10 months without an update is pretty hard... Keep posting, please! Thank you.
Kitty Grelle chapter 9 . 7/4
Thanks for getting Mr in trouble with my dad. Apparently I was laughing to loud at 3:40 in the morning because of Snape's raving and berating of Harry XD

This story is amazing! I'm loving it!
GregoryWilson chapter 17 . 7/2
NOOOOO!. I didn't realize it wasn't complete. *sulk*. Good so far.
Floreana chapter 17 . 5/11
Oh..more please!
eule chapter 17 . 3/1
Wow, great story! Love it so far, looking forward to the next update.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 17 . 1/8
Great update
tainted-tash chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I do hope this will continue. I've loved reading this!
191987 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ooohh, I can hardly wait for more! Will there be another chapter no.18 before Christmas, pretty please? I really do miss your updates! :D Take care
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
So cool! lol! Lookin forward to finding out why the knife does that. :) So sorry about my late review! Been so busy this year.
Spennig chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Glad to see more! I'm facinated by the knife. I look forward to seeing what comes of it and Harry and Sev.
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
I love how true to character you have written Snape. Can't wait to find out about the knife and it's history.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
I like the story but it feels like slice of life, which is fine but perhaps you should have action"? If that is, you wanted this to be a story with a conflict.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I'm confused. Before when snape knew about the knife he didn't think much of it and assumed that it was defense. Now all of a suddenits an actofwar. Bipolar much? Plus Harry said he was looking for his journal, which was NOT in the common room, and he had no attachments to the. Knife. Now all ora sudden he is acting like he is volume and its th e. ringof power. In the memorythe journalchanges locationas well. That is alotof plotholes yo. Plussnape keepsforgetting things butyou have only mentions thefrontallobe.
191987 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Yay! You're back! I could hardly believe it... And with a wonderful chapter as well! :) Please let the next update be soon! Can hardly wait ;)