Reviews for Never Done
Floreana chapter 17 . 5/11
Oh..more please!
eule chapter 17 . 3/1
Wow, great story! Love it so far, looking forward to the next update.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 17 . 1/8
Great update
tainted-tash chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I do hope this will continue. I've loved reading this!
191987 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ooohh, I can hardly wait for more! Will there be another chapter no.18 before Christmas, pretty please? I really do miss your updates! :D Take care
Dontgotaclue88 chapter 17 . 11/3/2014
So cool! lol! Lookin forward to finding out why the knife does that. :) So sorry about my late review! Been so busy this year.
Spennig chapter 17 . 10/6/2014
Glad to see more! I'm facinated by the knife. I look forward to seeing what comes of it and Harry and Sev.
Lou Snarry Lover chapter 17 . 10/2/2014
I love how true to character you have written Snape. Can't wait to find out about the knife and it's history.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2014
I like the story but it feels like slice of life, which is fine but perhaps you should have action"? If that is, you wanted this to be a story with a conflict.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/22/2014
I'm confused. Before when snape knew about the knife he didn't think much of it and assumed that it was defense. Now all of a suddenits an actofwar. Bipolar much? Plus Harry said he was looking for his journal, which was NOT in the common room, and he had no attachments to the. Knife. Now all ora sudden he is acting like he is volume and its th e. ringof power. In the memorythe journalchanges locationas well. That is alotof plotholes yo. Plussnape keepsforgetting things butyou have only mentions thefrontallobe.
191987 chapter 17 . 9/20/2014
Yay! You're back! I could hardly believe it... And with a wonderful chapter as well! :) Please let the next update be soon! Can hardly wait ;)
a fan of snarry chapter 17 . 9/19/2014
Very very good story! The plot, and the way everyone in the story is just how I would've expected they should...every things so perfectly written! Please don't stop updating... so many of the good story's I've read the writers just quit and never finish the story and I hope you don't do that or if you get bored of writing give the story to someone else to finish though It probly wouldn't be as great of an ending as you would make.
bkerrmom1 chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Excellent update ... More soon, please!
Tlcatlady chapter 17 . 9/18/2014
Yay! I do like seeing updates to this story :) You have certainly piqued my curiosity about that knife though. TLC
Gelfling64 chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
It was too short! I'm going crazy over the anticipation!