Reviews for Never Done
Queenofkansas92 chapter 17 . 5/15
Oh my goodness! Please, please tell me you are going to finish this! I loved this so much. (If you can't tell by my exclamation points. Lol!) this is by far the best snarry fic I've read and I have read hundreds, so I really hope you get to finish this.
rainbowlovemonkey chapter 17 . 5/7
Omg I love this story! There are so questions left unanswered and feelings unresolved, please post soon!
Absolutely fabulous story so far! :D
Looking forward to - hopefully - reading more soon?! Please don't tell me it'll remain unfinished... Didn't realise it when I started that it was incomplete :'( Please keep posting.
Thanks!
daisycb chapter 17 . 4/1
I like the portrayal of the characters and their relationships. Also, the story itself is very interesting and I'd love to know what's going on with that knife. I hope you have a chance to finish this sometime.
NialeliKropf chapter 6 . 2/10
Please finish the story it is lovely!
just know i dream of Draco chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
This was wonderful i luv your take on Hogwarts of course she would live and protect Harry... who wouldn't. I will add this to my alerts in hopes that you may update some day
ImUpToNoGood chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
This is lovely, and getting more interesting by the chapter! Please tell me it's still in progress! Love the writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Oh, please finish this awesome fic! Going almost 10 months without an update is pretty hard... Keep posting, please! Thank you.
Kitty Grelle chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Thanks for getting Mr in trouble with my dad. Apparently I was laughing to loud at 3:40 in the morning because of Snape's raving and berating of Harry XD

This story is amazing! I'm loving it!
GregoryWilson chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
NOOOOO!. I didn't realize it wasn't complete. *sulk*. Good so far.
Floreana chapter 17 . 5/11/2015
Oh..more please!
eule chapter 17 . 3/1/2015
Wow, great story! Love it so far, looking forward to the next update.
Edwina B. Karch chapter 17 . 1/8/2015
Great update
tainted-tash chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
I do hope this will continue. I've loved reading this!
191987 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Ooohh, I can hardly wait for more! Will there be another chapter no.18 before Christmas, pretty please? I really do miss your updates! :D Take care