Reviews for Never Done
Baxter87 chapter 17 . 9/7
Loved the fic hope you finish is someday
scgaraycochea chapter 17 . 6/22
wow! I love this fanfic, please continue writing if you can, I would like how this conitnues.
You are an incredible writer.
My regards
bloodbloomprime chapter 8 . 1/21
Laughing my ASS of at that last bit right now! Been laughing for like, 5 minutes now! So damn funny!
Sailor Sayuri chapter 17 . 12/20/2016
Just re-read this story! Still adore it as much as before! *mega grin*

So much mystery and Hogwarts-Harry relationship in it! It's still absolutely fabulous! *grins*

I wonder what is happening with the knife, though... *scratches head*

Can't wait for everything to be revealed (I'm really curious about what new status and title Harry will have with what is happening)... *pouts*

I know it's been said in my previous reviews, but it still needs to be repeated: You did an AWESOME job on this fantastic story! Love it! Well done for this great Snarry and Hogwarts plot! *winks**thumbs up*

I REALLY want to know what happens next! *wails*

Please update soon!? Pweety Pwease with some Chocolate Cake and Ice-Cream (any kind) on top!? *BIG puppy eyes*

Good luck for next chapter! *winks*

Kisses!
Queenofkansas92 chapter 17 . 5/15/2016
Oh my goodness! Please, please tell me you are going to finish this! I loved this so much. (If you can't tell by my exclamation points. Lol!) this is by far the best snarry fic I've read and I have read hundreds, so I really hope you get to finish this.
rainbowlovemonkey chapter 17 . 5/7/2016
Omg I love this story! There are so questions left unanswered and feelings unresolved, please post soon!
Guest chapter 17 . 4/2/2016
Absolutely fabulous story so far! :D
Looking forward to - hopefully - reading more soon?! Please don't tell me it'll remain unfinished... Didn't realise it when I started that it was incomplete :'( Please keep posting.
Thanks!
daisycb chapter 17 . 4/1/2016
I like the portrayal of the characters and their relationships. Also, the story itself is very interesting and I'd love to know what's going on with that knife. I hope you have a chance to finish this sometime.
NialeliKropf chapter 6 . 2/10/2016
Please finish the story it is lovely!
just know i dream of Draco chapter 17 . 9/19/2015
This was wonderful i luv your take on Hogwarts of course she would live and protect Harry... who wouldn't. I will add this to my alerts in hopes that you may update some day
ImUpToNoGood chapter 17 . 8/6/2015
This is lovely, and getting more interesting by the chapter! Please tell me it's still in progress! Love the writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Oh, please finish this awesome fic! Going almost 10 months without an update is pretty hard... Keep posting, please! Thank you.
Fera Grelle Zanil chapter 9 . 7/4/2015
Thanks for getting Mr in trouble with my dad. Apparently I was laughing to loud at 3:40 in the morning because of Snape's raving and berating of Harry XD

This story is amazing! I'm loving it!
GregoryWilson chapter 17 . 7/2/2015
NOOOOO!. I didn't realize it wasn't complete. *sulk*. Good so far.
Floreana chapter 17 . 5/11/2015