Reviews for Wings of Love
FAndomlifeCRazy101 chapter 19 . 4/6
This is possibly the best fanfiction I've ever read, I'm trying so hard not to laugh so I don't wake my family.
AmuletSugar1 chapter 1 . 2/19
You were off to a great start! She was Bella's sister. Cool. Her name was Cassandra. Really long name, but fine. She would burn whoever called her that name. A bit moody, but whatevs. She has wings. Oh, ok - wait wtf? I start reading about this H.E.L.L thing and I'm like 'Oh, real classy how you made it spell out hell.' Please note my sarcasm. Then it starts saying how she has all these powers and I just can't deal anymore. I'm packing up my things and finding another fanfic to read.

I hope you don't find this offensive, it's just that suddenly being told that this girl has all these superpowers makes her sound like a Mary Sue. And like any normal reader, I hate Mary Sues. Some people may like it. That's their opinion. And this is mine.
YouRa GENIUS chapter 9 . 2/18
I love how you handled the Athenadora situation! OMG I'm gonna steal that. It's so perfect!
You So Funny chapter 1 . 2/18
"After much miscommunication"lololol that made me laugh so hard
aha chapter 25 . 1/29
HARRY POTTER QUOTE.
AHA!
cheesenymph1 chapter 35 . 12/13/2014
wow
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 32 . 10/17/2014
In the mortal intruments movie Jace is ugly
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Harry Potter and the chamber of secrets
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 22 . 10/17/2014
I went through half a box of Kleenex
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 10 . 10/17/2014
Pigfarts Intergalactic School of Martian Witchcraft and Wizardry Is my answer
xxIvorySkinnedxx chapter 45 . 10/13/2014
This story is awesome! Great short stories too.
Guest chapter 25 . 10/11/2014
HARRY POTTER!
frozen icewolf chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
This was a really interesting chapter! I like how she has wings (Maximum Ride!) and the way the story is going seems really intriguing. The reason I'm reviewing on Chapter 1 is because I do have a few constructive criticisms that I would like to point out.

First, the fact that Casey is completely different than Bella. I mean, yes, of course they aren't going to be completely the same, but if they're siblings, it's just not very realistic to have no similarities at all!

Secondly, she has an obnoxiously (for lack of a better word, sorry) long list of super powers. It makes sense if a bird kid has one major special ability and one minor ability. But controlling fire is one entirely different aspect of being able to manipulate minds. Those are two really strong abilities that a single character should not have. This makes Casey seem overpowered.

Also, Casey apparently has Bella's shield, and it only adds to that "overpowered" effect. Now she has three major powers, plus she's stealing Bella's individualized vampire power. Just...no. And how exactly does she already know Bella's power anyway? It's only New Moon, isn't it?

There are a couple more things I could say, but I think that you gotten the point. Basically, there needs to be some editing done (your character does seem to be leaning towards the Mary Sue side of the scale). But other than that, this story seems to be very interesting and has the potential to become an amazing fanfic! Well done!
meklittt chapter 36 . 7/19/2014
malec is my otp! *insert shit-eating grin here*
meklittt chapter 32 . 7/19/2014
jamie (caius turned jace) is hott as hell.