Reviews for True Colors
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 8 . 5/20/2013
That was really good:)
annea101 chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
yeah from what ive heard there are 3 digimon in the dark ocean. dragomon, grandracomon and daemon. may be others like the rest of the demon lords.
Talia Iyami chapter 8 . 11/13/2010
Can u make a sequel one? where either Dragomon was not destroyed or another dark master returns and has plans for both Davis's and Kari's powers? pretty please?
TheGreatAnimeFan chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
a long and excellent story. It's worth saving.
Mayur Urva chapter 8 . 1/29/2008
This story was good. I liked your different Ideas like Davis's power of Miracles.
warprince2000 chapter 8 . 5/23/2004
As the cherry blossom falls chapter 8 . 1/13/2004
AW! I Love Daikari's. Brilliant...I feel all warm and fuzzy! HaHa kidding...naw it was very good!
Wetneck's4ever chapter 8 . 1/4/2004
loved it... great job Yagami
alex chapter 8 . 10/23/2003
aw brilliant! great daikari! love it!
LadyDevimon chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
WOW. different...
Anime-05 chapter 8 . 2/1/2003
I'm not supposed to be messing with yet, but I couldn't help it in your case. That was an excellent story and I hope you'll keep writing more like this. You're an admirabaly cool writer. See ya round!
Dark chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
Overall, this was a great story and I loved it! The amount of details and descriptions put into this story blew me away. I can’t wait for the next of your stories to come out- I have no doubt that they will all match the quality of this exciting series.
jake chapter 8 . 1/27/2003
AWESOME STORY unknown! i'm truly amazed this 1 got past for for this long! but i'm sure happy i found it now cause this story was REALLY REALLY GOOD! and the daikari moments were really well writen in my opinion! i can't wait to see more of your stories (and daikari's for that matter) soon!
Yagami chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
Awesome chapter UNKNOWN, I've been waiting for a story like this for a pretty long time. The Daikari moments were great as well. I hope to see more of your stories soon!
Silent Bob 546 chapter 8 . 1/26/2003
ALRIGHT! Go Kari! yes!

"grins" Love the fic!

It was great!

I loved the fact mostly it was a Daikari!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »