Reviews for Time-Turner Destiny
I liked the story. I would like to read a continuation of this story about how the future turned out. It was a good story.
abbystar30 chapter 1 . 4/6
I'm sorry but when I readall I ever wanted was" my mind just instantly went to kung fu panda when tai lung goesall I ever wanted was to make you proud shifu!
Raesicle chapter 26 . 2/24
Hey,
Dont be so hard on yourself. It's a good story, and I stormed though it in 2 days. I've read hundreds of fics and yours is pretty darn good.
I do hope you finish it. It sounds like there's only a couple more chapters left anyway... but who knows you could have way more story waiting to be written.

I hope you finish it!

Good Luck
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 9 . 1/24
I changed my mind and clicked on the next chapter. You have a pro-Snape bias. I think Snape was a scumbag whose initial request to Dumbledore was to save Lily only. He was a willing Death Eater who reported the prophesy to Voldemort. As an adult, he bullied an innocent child, Harry because he looked like James Potter, the man who won Lily Evans. He bullied an even more innocent child, Neville Longbottom. To me protecting Harry was just enough compensation because Snape had a role in the death of James and Lily. May be if you read the books again, you would not be so much in love with Snape. And lastly, James did not harass Snape anymore in their 7th year.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 8 . 1/24
I probably would have enjoyed this story had Lily been on the story. I find it mind-boggling that Harry's mother had so far been absent in your story. So I am signing off now. You seemed to have some sort of hidden bias against Lily.
YourEverdayEdit chapter 3 . 11/28/2015
Insists, Conjured. You should re read this chapter for punctuation and grammar mistakes.
YourEverydayEdit chapter 2 . 11/28/2015
"...magic,"... (You forgot the comma.) and "...me," Peter muttered quietly. (You forgot the comma and the period.) and "Accio,"(You forgot the comma.) and "...him,"(You forgot the comma.)
YourEverydayEdit chapter 1 . 11/28/2015
"...close." He... You forgot to put a period after close and capitalize the h in he.
PrincessBlonde chapter 26 . 10/7/2015
I loved this story and so what if the grammar sucked at times? Yes, it made the story less appealing but the plot was amazing, so yeah I loved it! And the ending was beautiful.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/3/2015
This story is way to mushy for me lol
Guest chapter 26 . 5/18/2015
Despite the grammar issues the storyline was one of my favorite and I truly enjoyed your writing
ChpNinjaChick chapter 24 . 10/11/2014
Omg how dare you make me cry omg I'm frickin sobbing a river right here.
Charlotte chapter 22 . 9/25/2014
Can you please make ginny and Hermione and Ron (but mostly ginny) come back in time. Also don't make ginny have the baby make it not survive so she's very sad.
OneHellOfAMarshmellow chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Hello I read ur note at the top of the chapter and I was wondering if it was old and u just forgot to get read of it after finishing editing the chapters or if u still need to edit them. Because I would like to read this once u r done editing it.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/31/2014