Reviews for Speak Now
Hushi Taloa chapter 24 . 1/14
Lovely story. Thank you for writing.
lilmstran chapter 24 . 1/6
loved it
RobstenLover93 chapter 2 . 12/5/2013
I've started it Dance ;) Seems such like an interesting story. I always thought of taking this song and putting it in a story, but I never got the chance! Glad to see you posted this, a while ago, loved this chapter already!
tpec1991 chapter 23 . 11/23/2013
I undertand hebreaking part and each moving on intheir own way but still... Edward never even asked Bella about her accident and after the initial shock he didn't have much of a reaction. In my opinionthat should have been the moment he realized he still "loved" her, not until she stopped the wedding... Anyway Istill liked th story a lot but I'd have liked to see a more passionate Edward.
tpec1991 chapter 19 . 11/23/2013
I think now it's time for Edward to pin/hurt a little too. He got off so easily!

Anyway, I love this Bella!
tpec1991 chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Omg, this chapter made me cry for Bella, Edward said Bella was the one who didn't love him enough, but I think it's the other way around. I mean he just droppednthe bomb to her about Italy, he didn't gave her time or space, he just broke things of at her first reaction! He doesn't deserve her at all.
tpec1991 chapter 14 . 11/23/2013
God, he is an ass.
tpec1991 chapter 12 . 11/23/2013
WTH! I wanna kick his ass! Poor Bella feeling all guilty!

I love Taylor Swift, and since her songs are the inspiration for this story, I love the story too!
JavaMasta chapter 4 . 11/9/2013
OK, these kids are 14?
Sarah Amin chapter 19 . 11/7/2013
I honest can't see how she for gave him that quick.
Sarah Amin chapter 17 . 11/7/2013
I honestly don't want bella to end up with him if he's so selfish.
Sarah Amin chapter 14 . 11/7/2013
I honestly don't see how it's bella's fault. He was selfish , if he told her but Italy given her time none of this would have happened. He fully blames he'd but he's the selfish jerk here. Alice should lay off though .
angietwnsnd chapter 15 . 11/4/2013
Wow really not liking Edward :(
LovesEdwardCullen chapter 24 . 11/3/2013
loved it :)
FeelingBella chapter 24 . 10/31/2013
:) I totally love this story... I loved the fact that you based the chapters on songs of TS... Love it!