Reviews for Speak Now
Lillywhite1 chapter 24 . 9/5
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 9 . 2/3
I was loving this story until this line.
"All I know is what I feel. Together or not, I love Edward. The only reason I blew up was because I knew there is no one who would ever mean as much as Edward. I could be content in life without him but never happy because only true happiness comes from him."

I loved the premise of your story and your characters that felt real, but coming from a girl who was involved with a boy that I consider to be the most epic love of my life, happiness doesn't depend on them. You have to make your own happiness. If you count on a boy to caretake your happiness you'll be insecure and miserable. I'm learning.
With that said, I am respectfully letting you know that I will not be reading Speak Now beyond this point. While I applaud your efforts, this just isn't my cup of tea.
Good luck,
TheMashley24
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 1 . 2/2
OK. Firstly, I looooooove Taylor Swift! I love that song too. I peeked at the different chapter names and I've gotta say, I love that you've used bits of the song in the chapter. I'm excited to see where you take this. I'm currently writing a fanfic based on her song Begin Again.
jk chapter 21 . 8/18/2015
so bella told Edward about the one night stand she had...and Edward told bella about fucking Tanya everyday for 3 years?

this story is so balanced!
I fuckin hate this story...if you had just given bella something half as good as you did Edward id like it...but all you did was shit on her
jk chapter 19 . 8/18/2015
oh ya of course I forgive you! you ditched me, started dating just a few months after we broke up, and you asked the bitch to marry you! sure I forgive you! hahah of course...are you fucking serious?
HELL NO
Edward can have Tanya!
jk chapter 17 . 8/18/2015
funny how now hes not in love with her...but just a few chapters ago they were SURROUNDED BY THIER LOVE
what bullshit
jk chapter 15 . 8/18/2015
puke...surrounded by our love? wtf? this is Tanya your talking about LOL did you see Tanya in twilight? shes sooo ugly!
I'm glad hes so goddamn happy and has this GREAT LOVE...asshole
Now do the same for bella its the fucking least you can do!
jk chapter 14 . 8/18/2015
Edward leaves bella...bella cries herself to sleep for years all whilst Edward is fucking his sexy vixen of a girlfriend that he loves...yaaaaa this story is too one sided and its total bullshit. Edward was the douche bag so why is bella being shit on? huh? WHY?
bella should be the one to win the break up not whoreward!
jk chapter 13 . 8/18/2015
and this piece of shit ends with BELLA standing up at asswards wedding? fuck that!
he left her! why should she do that? if he wants her he should be the one to make the effort not bella!
and bella should have someone that she loves...and she should never think of that asshole again!
jk chapter 12 . 8/18/2015
so bella gets drunken fucks and guilt and Edward get good shivers, smiles, huge tits, and tinkaling bells? well that's fucking bullshit...he left bella sooooo shouldn't bella get to move on not Edward?
Bevey99 chapter 19 . 5/25/2015
You have her arriving at 11pm in Cape Coral an hour before midnight?
Bevey99 chapter 10 . 5/25/2015
Cant stand TS, but did read the lyrics - fits first nine chapters to a T.
maphie chapter 19 . 5/24/2014
No! He deserves to be miserable! Bella suffers heartbreak in the dessert, a regrettable hook-up and a coma while Edward gets to traipse around Siena, with a buxom blonde and in the end, Bella saves him again? Where is the justice here?
maphie chapter 17 . 5/24/2014
Now I know this story is complete and maybe somehow Edward ends up with Bella but I'm right now wishing that Bella finds a man that deserves her. Eddie ain't it.
maphie chapter 14 . 5/24/2014
Um ya, Edward is a dick. Maybe he doesn't deserve Bella. I'm kind of wishing that Bella finds herself a real prince so that she could tell Edward to suck it!