Reviews for The Birds and the Bees
I never got the talk, I watched a YouTube video accidentally, so yeah...
Guest chapter 16 . 10/24/2014
are you still going to update this one? we need part 2 ; n ;
RiseoftheSoulGuardians chapter 16 . 9/8/2014
Please update SOON. I love your story it's really good. And I give full on encouragement to update it. Please
SunshineRocksxx23 chapter 9 . 8/28/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

IM SAD AGAIN!
SunshineRocksxx23 chapter 7 . 8/28/2014
That was beautiful. Just...beautiful.
NOW YOU MADE ME DEPRESSED
FCTSyndrome chapter 16 . 8/2/2014
Love it!
Harry never found out where babies come from though!
Also, you could have a chap where Jack gets fed up with them telling him he was too young to know some things, he could blow up and tell them all of the horrors he'd been through (war, rape, violence, ect.)
Can't wait for more!
Princess Ellie Hummel chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I LOVE how close you've written Jack with everyone. It's absolutely adorable...please continue! :D
ddogirl chapter 14 . 6/18/2014
Bunnys math sucks. 1698 to1712 would make him 14. :)
Martakus chapter 15 . 6/3/2014
Although well-written, I kinda didnt like this one as much as the first chapters of the story... It just didnt seem authentic and didnt fit in my expectation of 17th century - from what the town looked like in the movie, it just seeemed impossible the Frost family could own a piano (which were, by then, all extremely expensive unique pieces because there was no mass production) or books (which were mass produced but only for certain groups of people such as monks and lords; the poor people ofttimes didnt even know how to read).
Still, I look forward to reading more of you!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/26/2014
CONTINUE GOT DAMMIT!CONTINUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!11
jordan chapter 5 . 5/23/2014
OH MY FREAKING GOD this is so funny but its one in the morning so I have to be quiet I love your stories
iAmalmostfangirly8 chapter 16 . 5/17/2014