Reviews for Fetish
ninaxw chapter 1 . 3/30
Amazing and sexy Gajevy. I enjoy your NaLu fics, but the Gajevy ones are especially hot!
Des chapter 1 . 3/19
Uhm... I've noticed this in a few of your stories. I am a total grammar freak. Forgive me but...
*heels. Not heals.
Spelling correction. ಥಥ
deathflower42 chapter 1 . 10/8/2015
OH MY GALE! THAT WAS SO AWESOME!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
Amazeballs
BSunkissed chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Amazing, I'll never be able to get enough.
SUN
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2015
Omg
chan103 chapter 1 . 3/12/2015
AAH! It was so good! :) Keep up the good work!
BTM chapter 1 . 2/22/2015
Awwwwww, sexy and sweet! I loved how neither of them spoke for so long!
Jannet chapter 1 . 1/4/2015
I love this story! I have never read such a intense story gale story like this before good job! :)
LW12 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
very good
Lexie and the anime chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Did I fave this yet? No? *instant fave*

I've been looking for a mature GaLe fanfiction to read for the past two hours and this was my light in the darkness; I adore it!
TaminFury chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
One of my favorite GaLe stories! You have no idea how many times I've read this story. You're one of my fav Fairy Tail authors btw. :)
FillInTheBlankNow chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
So lovely and gorgeously written! Ohmygoodness and SO STEAMY! Cheers to you being amazing.
Gajeels Bookworm chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
KYAA! I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Wow, you have a talent with words. Thank you for not abusing cliches and thank you for doing the characters justice. You give me faith in the future of literature. Hell, I'm not lying, a tear just fell down my face. I know it's smut, but I recognize good writing when I see it, no matter the subject. Smut is one of the hardest niches to do well in. Thank you for writing.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »