Reviews for Angel Of Music Among Other Things
J.M.Sage chapter 37 . 12/3/2005
TEEHEE! wow. i haven't reviewed in so long! SORRY!
sora chapter 19 . 10/15/2005
heera! i don't much like christine (understatement of the year!) _ her death has brought me much joy (at least i hope so... you left it at a cliffy) must read more, this fic is well write and entertaining, can't wait to read more!
Sparf chapter 33 . 10/12/2005
I absolutely love the story you've woven thus far.

One thing though.

It's "Would Have" or "Would've" not "Would of". _ Seriously though, I love this to pieces. You can read my one phantom piece sometime if you like. I think you might enjoy it. It's the newest thing I've posted.
Masks and Angels chapter 37 . 8/28/2005
This is awsome! Keep up the good work!

Your Obedient Servent,

AMaskandanAngel
fictionreader chapter 35 . 8/18/2005
This is a wonderful story I have read the whole thing thus far...I must admit that at first I was not sure where this was going but I was always enthralled...I like how the new suitors parallel with the former suitors from the past...this is great! Please keep the chapters coming
PhantomFan13 chapter 37 . 8/5/2005
wow Damien and Aimee are so devious!

i can't wait to see what happens next
Computerfreak101 chapter 37 . 8/5/2005
Ah...it's PotO all over agin. Only this time is Adrienne as the fop and Damien as the Phantom...

Maiana: When it comes time to choose, choose Damien.

Salaya: *nods*

Camille: She'll choose Adrienne, mark my words.

Maiana: What?

Salaya: You're crazy!

Camille: I'll bet on it.

Salaya: With what?

Camille: I'll bet Danielle chooses Adrienne, if she lives after Erik finds out about her being in the chorus and goes into a blind rage-

Me: Which he definetly will.

Camille: And you two bet that she'll choose Damien. THe loser or losers have to be the servant(s) to the winner(s) for a week. Deal?

Salaya and Maiana: Deal!

Maiana: What about you hikari?

Oh no, I'm staying out of this. *turns to writer* Sorry about that. That was my dark side Maiana and my muses Salaya and Camille, and obviously, they're betting no the outcome of the fic. I personally hope Damien wins, but we'll see...excellent chapter, I love how Adrienne and Danielle flirt. Speaking of which...WHERE'S ERIK? When's he gonna find out?

Maiana: Damien-

Captain Oblivious chapter 37 . 8/5/2005
BAH! Evil! Poison! *bats Damien with a glove*

Mise a jour bientot!
Mini Nicka chapter 37 . 8/4/2005
Love triangles galore. Loved it though and I can't wait for more.
pucktofaerie chapter 37 . 8/4/2005
Hm...how very interesting. Odd that Damien's affection for Danielle is almost like Erik's was for Christine...can't wait to see what's next. When does Erik find out about Danielle's singing for the opera? Keep up the great work and update soon!
pucktofaerie chapter 36 . 8/1/2005
Okay...so Damien was the one who ran into Danielle? Hm...anywho, can't wait to see what happens next. Keep up the great work and update soon.
Masks and Angels chapter 36 . 7/31/2005
Uh oh! This is good! Keep up the good work!
Computerfreak101 chapter 36 . 7/31/2005
Oh, very wonderful. Update soon! )
Rikku Ree chapter 36 . 7/31/2005
Woah, so Damien was his name and Aimee was his sister *hits her head* how could I forget that? ah well. I see Damien is a trouble maker and well, as I said it's Deja vu all over again! Update soon!
Captain Oblivious chapter 36 . 7/30/2005
Oh dear. . . will Danielle be forced to choose between the perfect boy, and the one who operates through deception? *sigh* Again and again and again it goes. . .

Mise a jour bientot!