Reviews for Terrible Angels
Pyro42x chapter 21 . 7/10/2013
Wow I just finished this story (better late than never) and I love it! I wish I could write something as beautifully moving as this!
neanderthalbutt chapter 21 . 5/19/2013
The ending was Perfect!
Allyson Duff chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
I loved this story and shared it with all my friends who know the show, they all loved it too, very very nice work. This is my favorite Fanfic by far. I love it so much 3. Thank you for writing this epic work of art. You are very talented and i hope to read more of your works of art. Keep up the amazing work.
son-of-prongss chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
Loved this story so much! ill just kinda go roll around on the floor now bc its finished and i am sad and fulfilled at the same time and idek this makes me so happy ok thank you
zhen123 chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
the end! oh man! Can't wait to read more stuff from you!
Red Fez chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
Before I have to run off and actually do something productive, ima leave a (not so) little review here for you. :)
First of all, this story was great. Just great. It is on my faves list, and it is staying there.
Second of all, I loved how like in the end eeeevvverrryyyyttthhhiiinnggg is resolved. Most stories leave like one or two loose ends, but this story.. nope. None that I could spot at the very least.
Third, and finally, this story. Deserves more than the like 28, 29 reviews that it has right now. I've been lurking in the shadows, following this story for quite sometime, but I don't think I ever left a review..?
At any rate. It deserves many praises, kudos', etc. because this was just spectacular.
The writing and the plot and just everything. Muy bueno.
-Red Fez
somecrazyperson chapter 21 . 5/17/2013
This ended so perfectly. I loved the story the whole way!
Dimac.31 chapter 19 . 5/13/2013
Oh! crying crying! great chapter. Been there, so I know how hard it is for Mary. So well-written. More please :)
lawboysammy chapter 17 . 5/8/2013
This chapter was brilliant! The whole story is brilliant... but this chapter really hit the feels in a good way! :)
Keep up the great work and I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
mary3lizabeth chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
Great Chapter! I love the connection Cas and Dean have.
neanderthalbutt chapter 16 . 5/5/2013
This almost made me cry. Twice. In a good way of course!
mary3lizabeth chapter 15 . 5/5/2013
loved this chapter!
neanderthalbutt chapter 15 . 5/4/2013
Ahaha Ash is perfect! And noooo I'm not ready for it to end!
neanderthalbutt chapter 14 . 4/28/2013
Another great chapter! I loved seeing Sam and Dean interact
mary3lizabeth chapter 13 . 4/12/2013
really enjoyed this chapter! Looking forward to the next one.