Reviews for Wherever You Are Is Home
FireFox Vixen chapter 1 . 3/25
Love!
sp chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
aw sweet. thanks for posting I enjoyed reading
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Aww, so so cute xx
SenkoHasegawa chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This fic was very good
I didn't mind the age difference
But I would have loved to see Ishida watching Ichigo fading away due to old age
After all, they may have the same age, but Ishida's body is still very very young
I liked this fic 3
Mizuki hikari chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
awww this was bittersweet!
OnlyChangeISConstant chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
That was so sweet and sexy and.. and... too lovely... *.*
Akira Nishikawa chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
This was nice i wonder what happen to them after this? like who did first? perhaps Ichigo and Uryuu had to endure a long life, like in Green Mile movie.

Nice work!
Ethelwyn chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
THERE, you did! You made me cry once more. Happy now? XDD Nope really, this is warm and sweet and melancholic. When Uryuu was to get the photography paraphernilia I was sure something else was going to happen ;) But it stuck to being sweet and loving and a feeling of deep eternal love, through thick and thin. Very nicely done. A very beautiful display of feelings. Thanks for sharing, Sweety!
Isame Kuroda chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
First of all, My Deepest Apolgoies, for not respone to you quickly. I lost access to internet for 24 hour yesterday.

No words could describe how Grateful I am to you. Thank you very much for the story! :D It Very Beautiful and fill my expectation to a T! *Bow head*

Keep up the GREAT work!
and please write more!

P.s: Can I asks another request in May?
GermanyMomiji chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was the sweetest story I have ever read!
!
Remember the cause.
love it chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
so cute and pure. i usually stay away from older man x younger man yaoi, but this was written so beautifully and flowed perfectly. it didn't feel contrived. good job.
Aria6 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Awww, so cute! :) I like Ichigo's idea, hehe...
Loreyulia chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
That was so sweet it gave me a tooth ache... but in the bestest way possible! I have never read a fic like this before, and I'm not even an active fan of the pairing, but the prompt was interesting so I gave it a chance. You pulled it off very well, and I enjoyed this very much. Thanks for another awesome piece of fiction. :)