Reviews for Thief
Redbookbluebook chapter 3 . 9/25/2014
Absolutely loved this one! Twas a great combination of funny and sexy.
applejacks0808 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Great story! I cringed at the embarrassing scenes; felt so real! Lol
Hazelmist chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
From reading the summary, I definitely did NOT expect that, hahahaha. I laughed when Molly was arguing with herself under the kitchen table and then hid under Sherlock's bed when John came in. John's argument with Sherlock outside the door was hilarious and of course when Molly finally figured out that Sherlock already knew what had really happened was priceless. Poor Molly. But at least after going through all that humiliation she got what she wanted!
chayse chapter 3 . 2/9/2014
ridiculously funny :)
TheWomanWhoWaited chapter 3 . 1/25/2014
I know I have said this before, but you are absolutely, bloody brilliant! I love all of your stories and I am a huge Sherlolly shipper myself, so you are just filling me with joy. You are fantastic and I would rank you right with madlori! Very good job and I can't wait to read more from you! And P.S. would you mind taking a look at my story? Your opinion would mean the world to me :)
Guest chapter 3 . 10/22/2013
Amazing! Really funny :) its a good laugh as well as a great storyline xx
Sofia93 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
Girl this fic is amazing, wow, i really enjoyed it although i don't usually read M Sherlolly fics. I loved Sherlock being drugged and then liying about not remembering what happened, that was really sherlock's style
HarnGin chapter 3 . 8/30/2013
This story was a fun read. I'm sure you've learned the difference between "divulge" and "divest" since you wrote it :D! Regardless, I greatly enjoyed having a shot of Sherlock "fantasy" with my breakfast. Thank you!
jambatch chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
this is very good:)
annhais chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This has got to be my favorite Sherlock/Molly story yet. The dialogue is the best part. Thank you!
Gamegirl1982 chapter 3 . 7/20/2013
Nice :D
Angels-heart1 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Great story! I loved it!
Felix02 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
Oh wow. Molly got herself into a mess, but what a fantastic mess it turned out to be!
patemalah21 chapter 3 . 5/4/2013
This was absolutely the hottest thing I've read in a long, long time. Whew!
Kathmak chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
Seriously, this is one of my favorite Sherlolly fics ever. Funny and hot: two of the best ingredients for a great story. Loved it!