Reviews for Zephyrs
You should get a beta to help you write
ZirconK chapter 10 . 7/19
Damn a good story I must admit. Looking forward to the confirmation of Naruto with his parents. Hope they come to some understanding soon. But it's a regret the story hasn't been updated over a year now.
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 7/18
that was good keep the chapters coming
This is one of the best Naruto stories I have ever read. I love how you brought Minato and Kushina back and eager to meet their son again. I know it's been over a year but I'm really hoping that you'll eventually write that reunion scene. So many stories that have Naruto's parents brought back are never finished and I hope this isn't one of them.
Naruto's characterization was amazing and it was truly heartbreaking hearing him admit that he believed the villagers. Hopefully you'll update soon and finish this story, it's too well written and extraordinary to be left otherwise.
I love your story it is soo good great and cool and all the best wards to Describe this story is absolutely incredible please please continue it And I think this is the first story I have read that did not have any Bad spelling in it
Cyrro chapter 10 . 4/1
i have read a lot of 'minato and/or kushina come back' fics, and this is by far the best.
Hope you can continue the story ...i love the plot of the story, giving a second chance to naruto's parents to know him ...
Update please...
sarebbe bello quando naruto rincontra i suoi un bel pugno a suo padre per rivivere la scena di incontro gloriosa nel sigillo oppere... ancora piu divertente naruto che usa la tecnica devastante Kakashi gli insegno' quando era genin cioe' LA MOSSA SEGRETA DEL VILLAGGIO DELLA FOGLIA: DOLORE MILLENARIO!Si,esatto!Proprio quella che era in realta' un paio di dita nel culo AHAHAHAHAHAH!EH?xke quella?Cosi...x un po di ironia!torna presto a scrivere t prego T.V.T.T.B
Anne Camp aka Obi-quiet chapter 10 . 3/3
I think my heart just broke that this isn't finished and hasn't been updated in almost a year. :( I'd very much like to see what you did with it. Seeing Naruto actually interact with his parents on a fairly regular basis would be terribly interesting and I think a lot of dirty laundry could be aired and perhaps cleaned up a bit. Also, I want to see Minato totally take Danzo down. *evil laugh* *ahem*
Katy612 chapter 10 . 2/23
Hi, I hope you're feeling better, keep up the good work and please update soon:)
Katy612 chapter 7 . 2/23
It didn't come across as complaining at all, at least not to me :)
Kitty Kat Vixen chapter 10 . 2/9
Where's the rest?
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 2/5
that was good keep the chapters coming
Tori chapter 10 . 1/28
I love this story, bums me out that it has not been updated in a while
Serlenia chapter 10 . 11/21/2015
Man, this is so good _.
I can't wait to read more. Especially can't wait to read the reunion of the family :)