Reviews for Zephyrs
TheGallopingCupcake chapter 10 . 2/26
I know you haven't updated this in quite a while now, but I just came across this fanfic and I'm really loving it! I really hope you end up continuing with this eventually, but I know how things can get. Either way, this is an amazing fanfiction, and I really hope that there will be some more chapters coming. Amazing work!
sistercity chapter 10 . 1/14
Curse it, what a place to stop. This is a good story, I hope this isn't abandoned.
altoghvad chapter 10 . 1/9
Love this. Hope you continue it one day.
MidnightDreamerZ chapter 10 . 1/7
noooo ! why is there no update :(. please update soon. cant wait for the next chapter 3
InterstellarGazer chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
I sincerely hope you continue this story! I'm always angry over how great Minato and Kushina would be as parents but they never had a chance to raise Naruto. These stories help maintain my emotions XD. You're an amazing author!
Gusta chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Ducky... The suspense is killing me pls finish the fanfics before my old age catches up with me :-:
PAVeY14 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
I hope you'll be able to finish the next chapter
manga.geek.3 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
So... your story is absolutely amazing! I adore this fic so so much! But the last time you updated was more than a year ago and I sincerely cannot wait for another year to read the proper reunion of Minato and his son! Seriously... I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for this fic. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update asap! I know you can totally get past whatever writer's block you've been going though! I think you'll do a fantastic job at staying in character! xD I just really want to read this whole story xD lol!
thatsmartchick chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is so good. I'm still hoping you'll continue it!
GwendolynStacy chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
This story is wonderful! Much too often, Minato is written horribly out of character in these kind of fics, but I think you nailed his character!
I think this is also the first fic I read where Naruto is actually angry and upset about his father, rather then happy right away (or after the shock wears off, at least). I can't say which I like better, but I think you made everyone's reactions believable and realistic!
I'm mostly looking forward to Minato's reunion with Naruto (duh...), Kushina waking up (she's another character that's often written out of character, but I'm pretty sure you're going to do a wonderful job!) and also each and every scene where we see Minato react to the villager's treatment to Naruto.
I enjoyed every chapter so far, and I'm definitely looking forward for more!
I hope you're doing alright, and don't worry about taking your time! I'd love to hear a word from you, just to know that you're still around (also cause the link on your profile to your tumblr doesn't work...), but apart from that I really don't mind the wait at all!
Thanks for writing, see ya!
~Gwen
Guest chapter 10 . 8/30/2016
This is such an amazing story and I really hope you update soon!
hellraven-ovo chapter 10 . 8/28/2016
I've actually been dreaming of situations like this when the council doesn't believe the Fourth's alive and then he shows up with his characteristic kunai, thank you for making my dream come true *v*
Asuka1920 chapter 10 . 8/21/2016
Please update soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
You should get a beta to help you write
ZirconK chapter 10 . 7/19/2016
Damn a good story I must admit. Looking forward to the confirmation of Naruto with his parents. Hope they come to some understanding soon. But it's a regret the story hasn't been updated over a year now.