Reviews for Zephyrs
Please update
1sunfun chapter 10 . 8/19
Good.
emily4498 chapter 10 . 6/6
this is the third time I've read this, I can't wait for more!
blu 5292 chapter 1 . 6/3
i was wondering if you'd like to work together .. maybe i can supply you with some ideas regarding this fanfic
AkabaneKazama chapter 10 . 5/2
Oh my god, please...please update! I really want to know what the cpuncil will say when they knew they screw Naruto for the past life and Minato will 'scold" them for it TwT
TheGallopingCupcake chapter 10 . 2/26
I know you haven't updated this in quite a while now, but I just came across this fanfic and I'm really loving it! I really hope you end up continuing with this eventually, but I know how things can get. Either way, this is an amazing fanfiction, and I really hope that there will be some more chapters coming. Amazing work!
sistercity chapter 10 . 1/14
Curse it, what a place to stop. This is a good story, I hope this isn't abandoned.
altoghvad chapter 10 . 1/9
Love this. Hope you continue it one day.
MidnightDreamerZ chapter 10 . 1/7
noooo ! why is there no update :(. please update soon. cant wait for the next chapter 3
InterstellarGazer chapter 10 . 11/13/2016
I sincerely hope you continue this story! I'm always angry over how great Minato and Kushina would be as parents but they never had a chance to raise Naruto. These stories help maintain my emotions XD. You're an amazing author!
Gusta chapter 10 . 11/10/2016
Ducky... The suspense is killing me pls finish the fanfics before my old age catches up with me :-:
Espeon35 chapter 10 . 11/2/2016
I hope you'll be able to finish the next chapter
manga.geek.3 chapter 10 . 10/16/2016
So... your story is absolutely amazing! I adore this fic so so much! But the last time you updated was more than a year ago and I sincerely cannot wait for another year to read the proper reunion of Minato and his son! Seriously... I can't wait to see what you've got up your sleeve for this fic. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease update asap! I know you can totally get past whatever writer's block you've been going though! I think you'll do a fantastic job at staying in character! xD I just really want to read this whole story xD lol!
thatsmartchick chapter 10 . 10/8/2016
Oh my gosh, this story is so good. I'm still hoping you'll continue it!
GwendolynStacy chapter 10 . 9/24/2016
This story is wonderful! Much too often, Minato is written horribly out of character in these kind of fics, but I think you nailed his character!
I think this is also the first fic I read where Naruto is actually angry and upset about his father, rather then happy right away (or after the shock wears off, at least). I can't say which I like better, but I think you made everyone's reactions believable and realistic!
I'm mostly looking forward to Minato's reunion with Naruto (duh...), Kushina waking up (she's another character that's often written out of character, but I'm pretty sure you're going to do a wonderful job!) and also each and every scene where we see Minato react to the villager's treatment to Naruto.
I enjoyed every chapter so far, and I'm definitely looking forward for more!
I hope you're doing alright, and don't worry about taking your time! I'd love to hear a word from you, just to know that you're still around (also cause the link on your profile to your tumblr doesn't work...), but apart from that I really don't mind the wait at all!
Thanks for writing, see ya!
~Gwen