Reviews for Inappropriate Behavior
Lena2244 chapter 17 . 11/28/2011
I like the pace of the story I see its been years since you updated the story but I really would like to see a conclusion.
Sandra Strickland chapter 17 . 10/4/2010
I can't believe how hooked am I with your story. And it's really sad that you left it since eight years ago.

If you read this I'd ask you PLease, please go on with this fic. Or al least give us a hint about how it ends.

Thankyou
soundwave chapter 17 . 6/16/2010
greate work i request please put the last chapters for this greate fig
Anonymous chapter 17 . 8/13/2006
Wow, I was really getting into this story! It's probably the best Hey Arnold fic i've read. Then I realized it hasn't been updated since 2002! Well I have a feeling it probably won't get updated but I still loved the story. Great writer.
Kev chapter 1 . 10/18/2005
Great story, one of the best HA! fics I've read.
sal chapter 17 . 10/3/2005
great story keep it up.
Kattousai chapter 17 . 8/25/2005
Wow, I'm amazed. I couldn't get enough of this story. Although I really like the plot, I want to see more Arnold/Helga situations if possible. Write more soon because I think we'd all really like to see this story go farther. _
mad chapter 17 . 10/14/2004
hey this is the best story i read so far well i hope you update it soon you spelling and grammer are very good not perfect but good keep up the good work oh PLEASE no corny endings i hate those
Shi Rurouni of the Aphrodesiac chapter 17 . 8/23/2004
*huggles Arnold* MINE! But, he just looks ADORABLE with Helga...*smooshes the blushing two together* that's better. I love your story!
LovelyYou chapter 17 . 6/20/2004
I really like this story and I would like it if you hurry and add somemore. PLEASE!
Sailorjj07 chapter 17 . 3/17/2004
THAT WAS SO GOOD! OH MY GOSH THAT WAS GOOD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE! PLEASE!
sydvicious chapter 17 . 2/6/2004
you must update soon, this story is brilliant!
juneroses chapter 17 . 1/22/2004
NICE WORK! PLEASE UPDATE SON! YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE US LIKE THIS!
Amanda chapter 1 . 1/18/2004
come on don't stop now. I was just getting into it
Heterolifemate chapter 17 . 1/13/2004
LOVE IT! You've got to go on! I just fell in love with all the drama in this story! And all the sexual tension like how Helga said she loved it when Arnold took control? I was like, "Whoa! Go Helga!" You're doing a great job. Keep it up!