Reviews for From SOLDIER with Love
i hope you are able to continue
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
i think From SOLDIER with Love is a cute title you should keep it and i hope you update soon! XD
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I pick option 3 please
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Youch. I feel your pain. I suggest making an outline of how you wanted this and your other story to go, and any important bits you wanted to include, so that when the time comes that you can handle taking them back up, you won't forget anything important.
Also, I recommend dropbox. I started using it after I lost my own flashdrive. It's an online storage device; impossible to lose. You start with 2 GB free, and can link other devices to it, so if you download the dropbox app on your phone, you can access your files there, too.
(Though you start with 2 GB, there are free ways of upping that; I'm currently at 4.)
(I also got another flashdrive, which I put the older stuff on that I don't use as much, but still want to keep, and then I leave that flashdrive at home to prevent risk. It's a good plan if you end up needing more space. You can also upgrade your account.)
And, on the risk of sounding self-serving, you can get 500MB for referring a friend via e-mail address; the both of you get it. So if you decide to try it out, feel free to let me know. (Or not, if you don't want to.)
Hang in there. :)
hiya chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Well this was exactly the thing i was looking for in fanfiction, while sitting in the school library during my free period :)
keep going friend :D
kuro-okami13 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Can it be option 3? (Sorry that this is on the wrong chapter. I had already reviewed on that one.)
kuro-okami13 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Update, please? I love this story! It is so entertaining.
VioletIsInPain chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
:D this story is fun!

i have to say, my favorite part was the 'Have some flowers even though you still suck' part at the end xD!
StyxxsOmega chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome! I really like it. Please write more when you can.
miarath chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Thanks for the great fic.
It's been a lot fun to read, too.
XXTakaraXX chapter 4 . 8/16/2013
ok
wolfawaken chapter 4 . 8/6/2013
However long it take I will be waiting to read more on this story!
Tobirion chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Hey, no problem! Computer-related incidents happen to the best of us so no biggie. I read the whole fic just now and I really enjoyed it - I was really anxious actually, all that nail-biting escape action... :p frankly chapter three ends at a great spot (I thought it was the ending of the fic actually) so you don't need to feel bad about leaving off at a cliffhanger, haha. Best of luck and update whenever things improve for ya!
TanakilNova chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Guess what...I made an account! LOL

No worries if it takes awhile to update. Good stories are always worth the wait. As long as you don't abandon this story, I'll keep track of it for years. XD Though seriously...I've done that with some of my favorite stories.

So do whatever you need to do. If you buy a new laptop or use someone's computer, or if you continue with the half chapter or change it completely...I'm sure the fans will wait for you.

Loved the muse info by the way. Blowing herself up with the helicopter of Turks. Reminds me of when Yazoo crashed into the copter in Advent Children Complete. Reno, Rude, and Yazoo are lived through that. XD

OMG Yay! I'm glad I got one guess right. XD Thank you so much! But it's going to take me a while to think. Don't know which choice I want yet.
sunset in love chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
ah, that's rather unfortunate... however, i will still wait for you :-)