Reviews for From SOLDIER with Love
Ice Night chapter 5 . 11/21/2015
Interesting story, I look forward to future chapters! :)
TanakilNova chapter 5 . 11/18/2015
Ahhhh! I'm so very late to see this chapter. I feel so horrible!

But I loved it. - This chapter was amazing and long! I'm so happy you've done YuffiexShelke. I find that pairing adorable. And Shelke is a mastermind...perfect head tech for the Soldier crew.

Tifa nagging them forever like a mother hen, and the guys just totally ignoring her rant. XD But they did deserve it though since they screwed up so badly.

Yay! I'm so happy you took the idea to make Kunsel a double agent. I knew he couldn't betray Zack. I just hope Kunsel stays careful and doesn't get caught. Its nice having a mole in the turks.

I loved the Loveless Theater scene. I'm a major fan of Genesis and loveless, so the fact that the other boys were willing to amuse him. That made my day. And keep up the long author's notes. I love reading them too. :D

Even if the morrow is barren of promises
Nothing shall forestall my return
To become the dew that quenches the land
To spare the sands, the seas, the skies
I offer thee this silent sacrifice
hina.tsoume chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
i am officially in love with this fic x) well done keep up the hard work okidoki the name of your fic is either taken from the novel from russia with love which have a movie that goes withe same name /1963/ i have a copy of the book but i am yet to watch the movie , or the movie 'from paris with love' /2010/ i watched the movie and iloved it ! x) , so this is the first time i ever review a story my fingers have been itching to write one for this fic lemme re-read the whole thing and try to review it all xD x)
XXTakaraXX chapter 5 . 8/24/2015
Woooo hoooo new chapter ive missed this story. Update soon!
amberartemis16 chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Hello!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this fic! I think it was one of my first FF7s, and I partially fell in love with the fandom from it! I enjoy all of your writings, and can't wait for more! I love Kunsel, and how our boys actually have skill and talent verses some fics which just wash out SOLDIER whenever they go against Turks. I would love to help you with this fic as a Beta, just let me know how I can help! Keep up the great work!
~K
Guest chapter 4 . 2/18/2015
i hope you are able to continue
grandshadowseal chapter 3 . 12/4/2014
i think From SOLDIER with Love is a cute title you should keep it and i hope you update soon! XD
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
I pick option 3 please
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2014
Youch. I feel your pain. I suggest making an outline of how you wanted this and your other story to go, and any important bits you wanted to include, so that when the time comes that you can handle taking them back up, you won't forget anything important.
Also, I recommend dropbox. I started using it after I lost my own flashdrive. It's an online storage device; impossible to lose. You start with 2 GB free, and can link other devices to it, so if you download the dropbox app on your phone, you can access your files there, too.
(Though you start with 2 GB, there are free ways of upping that; I'm currently at 4.)
(I also got another flashdrive, which I put the older stuff on that I don't use as much, but still want to keep, and then I leave that flashdrive at home to prevent risk. It's a good plan if you end up needing more space. You can also upgrade your account.)
And, on the risk of sounding self-serving, you can get 500MB for referring a friend via e-mail address; the both of you get it. So if you decide to try it out, feel free to let me know. (Or not, if you don't want to.)
Hang in there. :)
hiya chapter 1 . 10/12/2014
Well this was exactly the thing i was looking for in fanfiction, while sitting in the school library during my free period :)
keep going friend :D
kuro-okami13 chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Can it be option 3? (Sorry that this is on the wrong chapter. I had already reviewed on that one.)
kuro-okami13 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
Update, please? I love this story! It is so entertaining.
VioletIsInPain chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
:D this story is fun!

i have to say, my favorite part was the 'Have some flowers even though you still suck' part at the end xD!
StyxxsOmega chapter 4 . 10/31/2013
This was awesome! I really like it. Please write more when you can.
miarath chapter 3 . 10/29/2013
Thanks for the great fic.
It's been a lot fun to read, too.