Reviews for Flirting with Danger
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love I just wish it was longer :D
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL..."My blessing? Sure. But it's not me you should be afraid of, kid. Wait 'til you tell her mother." '

I want more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved the mobward aspect, and loved the story. Good luck!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ohh my lord this was a crazy amount of events happening! I loved every second though! And the events with Edward not showing up at first had me actually thinking he was a douche.. I'm so golf he saved her in time and so happy about the baby!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Want to see this become a full story! Excellent job.
girlygirl0706 chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Plese continue this...make it a full story. I love a good Mobward story and this is really good.
Mylisssa chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
So much danger but also so much love. Great entry.
Tinsley Warren chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I loved this! So good!

I was on the edge of my seat! Holy cow!

And how steamy!

I was wondering if she was going to get preggo.

Alice and jasper were great! I loved them!

Great entry!
kleotwifrenzie chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved it! Thank you!
Little Miss Sci-Fi chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Love it!
KhristenHartgrove chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I so love this one and I hope you continue it!
TwiMommyof3 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aww I LOVE IT! Hope you decide to make a chapter story outta this! PLEASE! I'm in love with Mobward & Daddyward. Plus we have to find out what's goin on with the traitors and here from the Cullen's and SOOOOOO much more;))
fanfictionalcolic chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
You better continue :)
garddita17 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I really enjoyed this story. A bit like Romeo and Juliet but thankfully without the tragic ending. I can see Edward and Bella's marriage and child helping to mend the relationship between their fathers. It would give them a reason to work together again.
rolozano chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Love this story form the start to the end... for a OS you gave us too much... we are here to read about forbidden but you gave us such a plot and end it just right... to give us more... i hope you have already wrote more of this because I can se your inbox full when they announce the writers asking you for more...
74 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »