Reviews for Flirting with Danger
Nessa19 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
oh please tell me this is being continued! and send me the link! great story
Twi-Mom12292005 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
Love me some mobward, great job... any thoughts on continuing?
beachlovers chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nice :-)
Dutchie La Rue chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Fckin love a Mobward! Your Edward was fckn hot hot hot and I want more more more of this crazy ass story! I want to know what happens with the families and the wedding and the baby and where they live and what the fck happens with the assholes that set all this shit up in the first place! I want to see if these two mob families can come together for Edward and Bella and the baby and I want more sexy steamy lemony goodness to come! Please more more more! ;)
Deia1721 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Nicely wrapped up like a Xmas present! Well written!

Good luck with the contest!
toocute24 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
I love this! Definitely my favorite out of all of them! I always love a mobward. Add to it a happy ending and I'm in all the way! Very well written too! Are you going to continue it? Please tell me you are! Looking forward to more!
Heather Grey chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Loved the story. It would be awesome if you could do a full length story. Loved the plot. I'm always excited about Mobward stories. Great job and good luck with the contest!
Courtney37 chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Awwww! That was awesome & soo sweet! I think my favorite yet. Thanks so much.
xrissyjax chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Oh wow...this little gem had me on the edge of my seat. I love it!
ParasiteGoddess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love this! Glad everything worked out.
MY SEXY TEDDY BEAR chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love I just wish it was longer :D
snoopylover60 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
LOL..."My blessing? Sure. But it's not me you should be afraid of, kid. Wait 'til you tell her mother." '

I want more of this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Loved the mobward aspect, and loved the story. Good luck!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Ohh my lord this was a crazy amount of events happening! I loved every second though! And the events with Edward not showing up at first had me actually thinking he was a douche.. I'm so golf he saved her in time and so happy about the baby!
southernpur-rica chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Want to see this become a full story! Excellent job.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »