Reviews for Prime Directive
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 6 . 11/27/2018
Well the addition of the Enterprise and Defiant to Earth's defense much need especially with replicators to help in supply and replenishment of course Quantum Torpedoes are another story at least plenty of Photon Torpedoes and build more it would be easy to deploy a bunch of torpedo platforms around the Earth as for ships we saw the Terran Rebellion build a Defiant no one says we can't with the Enterprise or Raiders and dictate terms of the United Nations Starfleet if so.
Just a Crazy-Man chapter 1 . 11/27/2018
Nice. Sorry been gone finally got back control of my account super epic work in the time I was gone. :)

Thank you.
bruceleeroythelastdragon chapter 6 . 9/7/2018
Very cool story, I'm not a tech but so I could care less if you have four or five decks on a ship! It is your story after all and you have artistic license! I just love to be entertained , that being said I really do like the story!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/8/2017
good
highlander348 chapter 6 . 2/26/2017
Is this story dead?
Jose19 chapter 2 . 10/7/2016
I hope you seen both of these series because Stargate's technology is equal to Star Trek, and their ships have more firepower than them.
A Reader chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
and when I said a generation older I do not mean any less powerful just older. and I have noticed that a lot of tech between both universes are the same both use subspace radios for instance it is only really different in a few places like ftl drives among ts others.
A Reader chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
Based on your notes at the beginning of this chapter you never really did any research into the two universes of your story. Probably because you don't know how to research into them I will you need to find their wikis an example for Star Trek you need memory-alpha just google star trek wiki and you will find it. In fact here is the info on what phasers are from that wiki

Phasers were the most common and standard directed energy weapon in the arsenal of Starfleet and several other powers. Most phasers were classified as particle weapons and fire nadion particle beams, (Star Trek: First Contact; TNG: "The Mind's Eye"; VOY: "Time and Again", "Demon") but some like the Ferengi hand phaser were classified as plasma weapons and fired forced plasma beams. (TNG: "Descent") Based on the intensity and field of the beam and a variety of adjustments, a wide variety of effects could be achieved.

and if any thing I would say that Gou'ld weapons are more like Ferengi phasers just weaker by about a generation.
Hawkcam1996 chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Interesting story. I have to say I'm one of the people who think you overpowered the Star Trek ships. After all, the Asgard did not use lasers, they used Ion guns, which, while possibly a bit similar in concept, are not the same thing. They are MUCH more powerful. As for Goa'uld Staff Cannons, well, I'm pretty sure they are not as powerful as Photon Torpedoes, and don't deal (somewhat)continuous damage like phaser cannons do, but when the phaser cannons are used in short bursts, I think they are about the same level of power as a Staff Cannon. When it comes to shields, I'd say the Federation ships have slightly better shields since they can defend against Photon Torpedoes for a bit. Obviously though, I don't have proof of any of this, so I don't mind if you don't agree with me. I'll still probably read this story even if you still have the Federation ships more powerful than Goa'uld motherships. I only hope you don't have them more powerful than the Asgard(after all, they could somehow manage to convince the Asgard to give them a few upgrades to help them out when they return to their own war, which would make their little trip to another universe well worth it).
Sehkmet chapter 6 . 8/4/2016
Interesting. You should finish. There just aren't enough stories with Jonas.
missmeow1968 chapter 6 . 8/1/2016
this is well thought out and Jonas is good use so is please let us know when yoll have more.
Mecaldar chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
there a few things you need to know there cloaking is lot different they don't need to drop shields for unless they are doing to save on power. Another thing is weapons vs shields sg1 shields have a higher rating the star trek if its easyer to think sg1 shields are rated for gigaton (mostly because all the shields they use is from an alien race that's over few hundred thousands years old but they are using it backwards so their shields are not as strong as ancients the SG1 would later get a hold of) and star trek shield rating is high megaton. But weapons wise I not to sure if any one but sg1 have the high gigaton nukes. Or the weapons rating on the snakes weapons. So I would say to be fair the snakes ships should take a pounding before they go down it will not be an easy battle. Hn star trek has number of edges in their favor the hyper drive might be able to cross galaxy in a week but they don't have in real space combat speed to them so the trek ships should be faster using wrap to attacks to dodge their shots. Think of as death by paper cuts bleed their shields dry by using your speed. They have very nice plasma cannons but speed would be a key factor. Later I say board their shield and rip out their shields and hyper to upgrade the trek ships. Why take the hyper drive you might ask well the fact is it can cross a galaxy in a week time with out the upgrade zpm gives it with the zpm the trip takes like two days.
cruailsama chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
Ok all Gould ships have sub space communications as does earth that was one of the first bits of tech they acquired and I'm thinking its questionable that the ST ships would be able to detect a ship once it enters hyperspace as not even the ori could detect it(not counting the Asgard legacy)
orionastro chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
very good new chapter, if they are stuck here , well to hell with the prime directive And they can uplift earth tech , to much more advanced than the goa'uld , Cant hardly wait for the next chapters
cruailsama chapter 2 . 12/14/2015
The shields in the SG verse make ST look like tissue paper even the original kind as for weapons I'd say SG are still better but not by much
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »