Reviews for Unfortunately Unbreakable
Deathcrow chapter 4 . 5/18
YES! Thanks for completely undermining the marriage contract formula. I hate it when the characters in those stories just decide to go along with it, conveniently come to the conclusion that they totally love each other or decide that evil bigots aren't that bad at all.

Very enjoyable read!
laserdemon chapter 3 . 2/17
that last sentence needs some editing
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
And they lived happily ever after, with many a spankings.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/31/2016
ahhh naughty Hermione is fun to read
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 11/6/2016
Unusual, clever, consistent, creative, and well-written.

This is a great story!
redHussar chapter 4 . 9/8/2016
The same trick with house elf, but I like the message - "f*ck you all in wizarding world".
overbooked chapter 4 . 8/7/2016
This is a great use of the marriage contract cliche, twisted and overall very amusing. I felt sad about the event that caused Harry being broken up in the last section, avoiding spoilers here, but it made for an unexpected little bit of plot revelation that fits the story quite well. Nicely done.
tneha chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Brilliant and hilarious as hell. Loved it.
Yanagi-wa chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
This is really good. I spent most of it either snickering or wondering what the? Great work.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/11/2016
Damn so it was him doing it... i thought it was.. well.. due to not wanting to spoil incase someone who hasnt read the story reads this ill just say: someone else.
Kurasabe chapter 4 . 3/8/2016
So in the end the Power he knew not was an old contract and the most awesome house elf ever?
...
It's official, Dobby's fucking awesome! XD
pikachucat chapter 4 . 2/5/2016
awesome
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Forced marriage is like rape.

I hate the stories where some marriage law or contract is used to let Draco or some other pureblood take advantage of Hermione or anyone.

And these are the people who fought a dark lord? They just give up?

Love this one!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Plague Rat Parkinson, weapon of mass destruction.

Simply fantastic!
Smile Black chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Yeah that was good as well :)