Reviews for Unfortunately Unbreakable
pawelx321 chapter 4 . 9/8
The same trick with house elf, but I like the message - "f*ck you all in wizarding world".
overbooked chapter 4 . 8/7
This is a great use of the marriage contract cliche, twisted and overall very amusing. I felt sad about the event that caused Harry being broken up in the last section, avoiding spoilers here, but it made for an unexpected little bit of plot revelation that fits the story quite well. Nicely done.
tneha chapter 4 . 6/20
Brilliant and hilarious as hell. Loved it.
Yanagi-wa chapter 4 . 6/20
This is really good. I spent most of it either snickering or wondering what the? Great work.
Damn so it was him doing it... i thought it was.. well.. due to not wanting to spoil incase someone who hasnt read the story reads this ill just say: someone else.
Kurasabe chapter 4 . 3/8
So in the end the Power he knew not was an old contract and the most awesome house elf ever?
...
It's official, Dobby's fucking awesome! XD
pikachucat chapter 4 . 2/5
awesome
GeorgeTobor chapter 4 . 12/31/2015
Forced marriage is like rape.

I hate the stories where some marriage law or contract is used to let Draco or some other pureblood take advantage of Hermione or anyone.

And these are the people who fought a dark lord? They just give up?

Love this one!
Guest chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
Plague Rat Parkinson, weapon of mass destruction.

Simply fantastic!
Smile Black chapter 4 . 8/24/2015
Yeah that was good as well :)
thepkrmgc chapter 4 . 7/29/2015
it seems like "the power he knows not" is infectious disease, it might be sad if the wizarding world didnt deserve to be annihilated
thepkrmgc chapter 3 . 7/29/2015
oh dear, i should have known you wouldnt forget that "wasting disease"
thepkrmgc chapter 2 . 7/29/2015
a dragons rage is to be feared, but its got nothing on harry's utter frustration
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 7/29/2015
I dont know why, but your asshole!harry is very amusing
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2015
Voldie's dead, Dumbles is dead, the purebloods are squibs, and the Plague Rat (Love that!) is dead.

All was well, assuming that Ginny somehow got killed off.