Reviews for KUROSAKI AND YAMADA
CapitalClassShip chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
At the end of the day no matter how bad it is for Hanatarou. he gets lucky whit one sweet tsundere Karin.
Animefreak8479 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
I like your one shot story _ I honestly had never read a Hanataro x Karin fanfiction before so i might start shipping them now. lol anyway the only problem i saw were the few grammar mistakes i saw but other than that it was a well thought of story.
Moka Mcdowell chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I could see this happening, Hanataro is the kind of person who would put on a act like that for the sake of another.
Purple Smiles and Love chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
About the Hana/Kuka, you should maybe read 'the 12 tasks of Hanatarou' . It has some in later chappies. And about the couple here, it was okay but I support Chibi-chan/Karin more.
Animefreak Amii chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
It's great! I like it! I love it!
MKThrall chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
It was cute. I like that Karin is in love instead of the tough tomboy they usually portray her as. Not a big fan of Hanatarou but I think this pairing makes sense considering their personalities. I wouldn't mind reading something else like this without the bullying. Good job though.
NWO2013 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Finally, something other than HitsuKarin, that couple is way overused. Very well done.
Ikasury chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
cause you asked, like i said, don't really hit up Hana-chan stuff *waves* my primary 'issues' i guess would be grammar and stuff like dialogue placement, you seem to forget what a 'period' is... period... *snickers*

i find it 'very' hard to believe the captains would be in a high school together... that just seems weird to me... suppose i can't say much for the 'distraction' tactic for the whole bully/romance streak... that part was more interesting...

limey i guess... *shrugs*

Till next *salute-waves* Sayounara, Squalo!
-Ikasury
manga-neko-96 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
I loved this story! It was really well written. I only wish it was longer :)
RoseJustice chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
ROFL! It was so unexpected! It went from her beating the tar out of him, to all of it being a set up...took me a moment to catch up to what I was reading! Lol...not too bad, though...it was cute!
JulCan1987 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Very well done, thank you. Appreciate you doing this for me, thanks.