Reviews for The Road to Devilhood Redux
Why would you give the other naruto kuroka you already stuffed up the story
hunter chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
your naruto is very very underwhelming considering his past
plums chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Stumbled upon this today. I have to say... For a "rewrite" like you said, you did a pretty good job of sticking exactly to canon. Honestly isn't all that interesting yet.

Biggest complaint beyond that is the length of some of your scenes. If a scene is worth having in a story, then it's worth properly expanding out. Four paragraphs doesn't make a scene.
Obsidius chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
well I thought this was going to be original but seems all you did was take naruto have him exiled and place him in the highschool DxD verse instead of the original guy... sigh. I'm disappointed.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/20/2014
In the show Naruto is shown to be a person who almost never cries. He didn't even cry when his surrogate Grandfather died, but your making shed tears over the slightest things.
Agato - The Hadou Inari chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Shove this shit into the trash for making him weak as hell you son of a bitch! F***ing canon lover!
SwordShieldandBuckler chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Nice story. It has a couple holes in it though. There's the idea of him being banished like that... yeah it is bad. You just say Sasuke is the precious Uchiha and nobody likes Naruto, but where were Kakashi, Tsunade, Jaraiya, Hinata, his friends, the Ichirakus(ramen stand). They were not mentioned, I'm sure they would have given him something so he could've survived or kept in touch, especially with him being Jaraiya's apprentice and the son of his last apprentice. If he was given something from his mother it should've included jutsu, taijutsu, and especially fuinjutsu because she would have wanted to continue the tradition.I mean you give something that is passed down through generations in your family, from parent to child, but not something passed down through generations in your clan? Not making a lot of sense, especially if the person had the foreknowledge to give the thing to someone to give to their child. There's also the idea of him losing his chakra which is TIED to HIS LIFE ENERGY. NO IS HIS LIFE ENERGY. The idea of him losing chakra or even the ability to manipulate it is... total crap. You need a better and more descriptive one.
shinkenger chapter 10 . 11/20/2013
just re-write this story
Nyuga totong chapter 13 . 11/9/2013
.bisa tdk fanfic ini di terjemakan kedalm bahasa indonesia
Darkth Shadow chapter 4 . 8/3/2013
*hides in fear* Please tell me the statue isn't a 'Weeping Angel'. PLEASE!
Sasuke2012 chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
super historia xd tylko tak dalej
SilverKnight17 chapter 13 . 7/11/2013
whoa keep up the good work
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2013
you should continue
Near Andra chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
em...senpai Naruto x sona in haren . .
Macauleigh chapter 3 . 6/28/2013
It would be nice if someone done a Naruto x Koneko fic with Naruto also being a hanyou. You can even get a good title like; The Kitsune and Neko.

Plus having them both be 1st years would make them super cute, hell give them the ability to turn into a fox/cat it can be good for escape and spying.

Also their is none of this pairing and I feel Koneko is a bit out of place in Isses harem.