Reviews for In the Arms of the Angels
xx-Want-A-Sugar-Cube-xx chapter 9 . 9/4/2013
Emerald is so evil!
Randomcat1832 chapter 9 . 8/22/2013
Huh. I wonder why Emerald killed her so soon into the Games?
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
Whoa! That was a really good one! except you put "it wasn't a flawlessly plan" :)
CelticGames4 chapter 9 . 7/22/2013
VIXEN AND VELVET! :''''( THAT'S SO SAD!
Books are air chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
It's fine it was late! You're not a writing machine, you deserve a break! Your stories never fail to break my heart. :'(
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 9 . 7/20/2013
I love the flipside of life in the luxury district! Vixen and Velvet are a great mother/daughter pair, even if Velvet is just fulfilling her mother's dream. Instead, she ends up like the father she never knew. :( Great chapter!
Augvstus chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
Love this, please continue!
Wetstar chapter 9 . 7/19/2013
*wails*VELVET!
CelticGames4 chapter 8 . 6/24/2013
:'(
Theo Hutchin: *highfives*
Mr. Schmitt: *highfives*
DISTRICT 3 MUSICIANS UNITE!
Celtic Dreamer: Good chapter!
T1nyDanc3r chapter 8 . 6/22/2013
Ah this is great:) I love it. I love that you put some variety into the Districts, like not everyone's a genius in 3, nor are they all miners in Twelve obviously.
Great chapter:)
Books are air chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
OH GOD. I always forget than not only the people in the books died, but twenty three people died each year, and that's only the games. Think about the disease, the malnutrition, the so called 'peace'keepers. I always forget and I shouldn't.
Wetstar chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
Aww, poor Hutchin :(
Kate-The-Great-And-Powerful chapter 8 . 6/20/2013
That was AMAZING! My favorite chapter so far! Poor Hutchin D: I really liked him!
Nrrrd-Grrrl-Meg chapter 8 . 6/19/2013
Oh, Hutchin, a boy after my own heart. He reminds me of my son, a born musician. This chapter once again pulled at my heartstrings! :.(
T1nyDanc3r chapter 7 . 6/13/2013
Oh my god I've loved all of these! They're so sad yet so amazingly done that I can't help but keep reading. I love it. Keep writing:)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »