Reviews for love isn't always magic
Corelle Gindals chapter 13 . 12/28/2013
*cries* I feel so sad for Oliver.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 18 . 12/17/2013
Hehe, why am I amused? I don't know...
writhen heart .inactive chapter 16 . 12/17/2013
Stop breaking my heart! The way you wrote the italicised was perfect.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 13 . 12/17/2013
You are surely the queen of angst. Perceiver angst is unexpectedly heart-wrenching.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 6 . 12/17/2013
The whole concept is beautiful and your writing style is just sensational. I particularly liked that Draco was trying to prove that he wasn't weak and the scars didn't matter, but Harry knew better.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 3 . 12/17/2013
Ah, my heart, it hurts :( So well done. I like how you repeated that "down, down, down" thing. The fact that Angelina said Fred's name in her sleep was really beautiful.
writhen heart .inactive chapter 2 . 12/17/2013
Whaaa! So angsty and heart-breaking!
starlight.moon.princess chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
oh god this is perf.

the angst sam, the angst!
(and i'm reading this just after a remus suicide fic what the hell is wrong with me?)

the utter exhaustion that clara displays is gorgeous.
and the way harry tries to get her to stay is heartbreaking
because it;s obvious that she's not going to be able to get over the alcohol, but she still loves clara too and she doesn't want to be alone in it all.
but clara has to look out for herself too, and even though she doesn't want to, she /knows/ that leaving is the best thing for her.

and then the last sentence.
the last sentence just broke me into teeny-tiny little pieces.
starlight.moon.princess chapter 17 . 5/2/2013
WHY.
WHY.
Just WHY would you do this to me?

When I started this chapter I was all happy, thinking this was going to be a reunion fic.
But I really need to watch myself with you.
Because then you made Sherlock wake and you broke my fucking heart into tiny little pieces.

The parts in italics are gorgeous.
I loved this line [John tenses with don't promise that on his skin and this still isn't okay in his eyes.]

This is just perfect pre-reunion angst (:
starlight.moon.princess chapter 6 . 4/11/2013
There are tears in my eyes.

Because this is just so /perfectly/ Harry and Draco and everything the two of them are and can be, with all of the angst that DracoHarry brings as a pairing.

[Because you were the one that cast the spell that caused invisible knives to pierce his skin.] I just /love/ this line /so/ much. It's not only the guilt of that moment, but it's the pain that Draco felt and how Harry is suffering from the memory.

This is just so /so/ gorgeous.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
That was cry worthy. In a good way. I really liked this, sad as it was. I love that Clara just walked out, like she had to look after herself first and this rendered me speechless.

I aspire to be this awesome one day. Seriously.
Forever Siriusly Sirius chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
Sam I...I just. I just ...wow. I have like a little tear in my eye and a huge smile on my face because this is really perfect. I love how you used phrases to express their love and physical connection insead of saying they kissed or touched

I cannot comprehend how amazing this is

(It actually scares me. How can I ever write johnlock when I have this to live up to?)

I loved it :)
Someone aka Me chapter 18 . 3/21/2013
Sam you wrote me harryclara
soso much.
and drunk!harry is fabulous
and guilty!done!clara is beautiful.
and clara that caved time and time again and harry that promised time and time again and then just broke time and time again is all so perfectly /them/
it's perfect
you are perfect
this pairing is perfect
this is why our muses are perfect and stubborn and stupid and controlling
have i mentioned that?
and i don't know why this review has no caps
i have a shift allergy
k bye
this fic is perfect
you are perfect
this is perfection
everything i love in one little fic
well… i say little
i love you. best birthday present ever. thank you. thank you so much.
Someone aka Me chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
[John's you fucking bastard collides with Sherlock's nose.] Sam I cannot even stop laughing right now. I can't. I… just… that.

[pressing I missed you and I forgot how much I need you against John's too dry lips.] I love this. Because this is all the things he can't say because he's /sherlock/ and he has to pretend not to care but it's /john/ so he can't but he's so used to pretending that he can't say it out loud, can't admit that he cares.

[John tenses with don't promise that on his skin and this still isn't okay in his eyes.] This. Because it's raw and it's /real/, because this can't just all be okay in a moment and John knows that.

[It doesn't take much before John digs don't leave me again and I won't survive if you do into his sides.] oh. god. sam. that. i can't even. jdskalfd. JAWN. BABY.

AND THEN THE END. HOLY JDKLFSD NO. SAM. I UNDERSTAND WHY I GOT YELLED AT FOR THE END OF EaN NOW. BECAUSE THAT IS ENTIRELY UNOKAY. UNACCEPTABLE. AND PERFECT. Because Sherlock, because it's /Sherlock/ dreaming this, which is entirely different than /John/ dreaming it, and the four hours because Sherlock doesn't believe in sleep and SAM. THIS IS SO UTTERLY PERFECT. YOU.
Someone aka Me chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
I SUCK AT REVIEWS I KNOW I'M SORRY YOU'RE FABULOUS AND I DON'T DESERVE YOU.

AND THIS. BECAUSE PERCY OLIVER IS SO KDNLSFDS AND PERCYAUDREY IS SO PERFECT AND YOU, YOU ALWAYS COMBINE THEM SO FLAWLESSLY. Because Percy loves Oliver, present tense, and Oliver loves Percy, present tense, and Percy and Audrey love each other, present tense, and that's all so… love-square-y (leaving this so you can see my stupid… facepalming right now. TRIANGLE-Y, DANG NABIT) and it's fabulous and angsty — because Percy /needs/ Audrey and that is what matters and what hurts the most and jfaksdljfals. you. Are so brill. I love you.

And as always I am intrigued by our headcanon differences, because you always paint Audrey as unaware and I like seeing that, even though it's not the way it goes in my head.

This is fabulous, darling. Just fabulous.

AND NOW ON TO JOHNLOCK!