Reviews for A Spell Gone Wrong
Snarry2013 chapter 18 . 4/7
Keep at it, this is just getting good!
special agent Ali chapter 18 . 4/7
oh man this is awesome baby rumple story is so cute I love that Neal gets to father his father please continue soon
Leia chapter 18 . 1/5
Hi, I just read your entire story in 3 hours, this is a great plot line! I have to say that I am enjoying it more than the actual show. I noticed its been a couple months since you updated and was wondering if you're still working on it, because I really like the idea of Neal breaking little Paul out of his shell by 'having fun' with him. Having a loving father who genuinely cares about him is totally what Rumple needs. I love the dynamics of the relationships and really hope that Killian still loves Regina when he becomes Hook again.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
I like the story, and I do hope you update soon, but you’re right. In one of the previous chapters, Bae said (well, he thought) that the relationship between Rumple and him is messed up. I agree, it’s really messed up. Kind of weird, too. But otherwise, the story’s great.
astrawoid chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I just found your story and hope you continue and eventually finish. Even tho there is spanking, it really is a sweet story. Bae and Rumple are working through their issues, if albeit, in an unusual way. Thanks for writing!
Rose chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oops! Wrong button! Didn't mean to post that yet! Basically, I want to know what Rumple said to Milah that day. Also, I agree with the other reviewer, Neal should spank Henry next time he gets in trouble, only include Emma she objects but then goes along with it.
Rose chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next. Also, there needs to be a conversation between Bae and Rumple about why Rumple wouldnt let Milah spank Bae with a belt ( Bae said something about it when he spanked Rumple the first time, but Im hoping
otkcp chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Please update soon! I would love to see some more interaction between Neal/Henry.
rettop20 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
hey great fanfic..! i love to read it poor mister gold, he own to give Neal a spanking when he return to his normal self... ;) thanks for update your story...
Meresger chapter 18 . 10/29/2014
Glad you're still writing this! (I'm not sure I can stomach Hook in any ship at this point, though.)
sudoku chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Ah I miss this story. Love the domesticity. If only the show can have people stay in characters, unlike the show now where the characters are unrecognizable.
wandamarie chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
spankingfemfatale chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
Aw! Too cute! XD I loved Rumple getting tickle tortured out of his bad mood :P I love how you have them interact, and of course look forward to the next chapter to see what the art festival holds *evil grin* I have a feeling there is going to be trouble! LOL! XD

That sexy scene with Hook and Regina! *fans self!* Very hot my sweet! D I have to wonder how that's going to go once Hook gets his memories back 0o
spankingfemfatale chapter 17 . 9/10/2014
*squee!* OMG! David! LOL! I like that you have Emma and Bae working things out as even though I adore Hook, I don't really see them as a 'lasting' pair like Bae and her could have been. Regina and Hook just makes more sense since they have far more in common and would most likely understand the other and just mesh better. Cora prying into their tryst is just hilarious! LOL! She is so damn nosy, I can totally see her doing this after regaining her heart :P
Meresger chapter 17 . 9/7/2014