Reviews for A Spell Gone Wrong
sudoku chapter 19 . 3/23
Thanks a lot for finishing the story! Despite the multiple spankings, the story is actually very sweet and full of family moments. And I like all the pairings. If only the show went along this route, it wouldn't be so bad with low ratings.

Do you still watch the show? I have stopped since Neal died as I think the show has lost its heart.

Well done. I may check your other stories when I have the time.
spankingfemfatale chapter 19 . 3/22
What a wonderful ride it has been my sweet! D I liked the way you tied everyone's story up where Hook got his memories back, Regina and he could truly be a couple, Neal and Emma wedding! and of course Rumple and Belle coming together as a couple also with her memories in tact. Of course the dark one agreement had me dancing and squeeing! Yay! Love thinking of their relationship being grounded with his impulses being effectively curbed by her love for him and her resolve to spank the dark one out of Rumple if it should rear its ugly head *evil grin* It gives me a satisfied smile to think on! XD I'm glad Neal and Rumple were able to finally have resolution. Beautiful ending my sweet, and thank you again so much for your unending dedication to keep writing this for me *snuggles you supper tight!*
otkcp chapter 19 . 3/20
Yay yay! You actually finished! Loved it soooo much! Awesome to see sweet Belle spank Rumple :-)
April Sunshine chapter 18 . 3/9
I just reread this story for the second time. You've done a great job! I hope you update this story sometime soon as it's been over a year since its' last update. I look forward to reading more.
Jasper's Mom chapter 18 . 1/2
I enjoyed this. Please update it. It has been a long time since you updated this one. Oct. Of 2014 was the last update.
Does this mean you don't plan to complete it?
otkcp chapter 17 . 7/20/2015
I've just read this for the second time, I still love it! Please update again soon!
Snarry2013 chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
Keep at it, this is just getting good!
special agent Ali chapter 18 . 4/7/2015
oh man this is awesome baby rumple story is so cute I love that Neal gets to father his father please continue soon
Leia chapter 18 . 1/5/2015
Hi, I just read your entire story in 3 hours, this is a great plot line! I have to say that I am enjoying it more than the actual show. I noticed its been a couple months since you updated and was wondering if you're still working on it, because I really like the idea of Neal breaking little Paul out of his shell by 'having fun' with him. Having a loving father who genuinely cares about him is totally what Rumple needs. I love the dynamics of the relationships and really hope that Killian still loves Regina when he becomes Hook again.
Guest chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
I like the story, and I do hope you update soon, but you’re right. In one of the previous chapters, Bae said (well, he thought) that the relationship between Rumple and him is messed up. I agree, it’s really messed up. Kind of weird, too. But otherwise, the story’s great.
astrawoid chapter 18 . 12/7/2014
I just found your story and hope you continue and eventually finish. Even tho there is spanking, it really is a sweet story. Bae and Rumple are working through their issues, if albeit, in an unusual way. Thanks for writing!
Rose chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Oops! Wrong button! Didn't mean to post that yet! Basically, I want to know what Rumple said to Milah that day. Also, I agree with the other reviewer, Neal should spank Henry next time he gets in trouble, only include Emma she objects but then goes along with it.
Rose chapter 18 . 12/1/2014
Please update soon, I want to see what happens next. Also, there needs to be a conversation between Bae and Rumple about why Rumple wouldnt let Milah spank Bae with a belt ( Bae said something about it when he spanked Rumple the first time, but Im hoping
otkcp chapter 18 . 11/7/2014
Please update soon! I would love to see some more interaction between Neal/Henry.
rettop20 chapter 18 . 11/5/2014
hey great fanfic..! i love to read it poor mister gold, he own to give Neal a spanking when he return to his normal self... ;) thanks for update your story...