Reviews for Stuff Like Ever
FullMentalPanic chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
To enjoy the TV series, I couldn't take it too seriously because sometimes the characters and plot did things that defied the natural process of logic and I'm not referring to magic. However, I genuinely enjoyed the friendshipping and my favorite part of it was always the snarky comments between Merlin and Arthur. I really enjoyed this and though all the characters were spot on. It wasn't terrible at all! Not a fan of Kilgarrah, so I like the less than flattering light he's cast in. I thought the whole thing was touching and good read and I really got a kick out of Arthur remembering and only now revealing that fact. And I LOVE the weird way he pronounces names, so I'm so glad you included that! I was totally satisfied with just the brief mention of characters like Leon and Gawaine (Gwaine?) and Lancelot and how they all are experiencing a more improved life. Morguase and Morgana not being slated for evil was nice too. You had some really great moments in this between Arthur and MER-lin, and I quite liked that bit where Arthur still so clearly maintains his clearly bearing even when he doesn't remember being royal (so Merlin believes) and how Merlin reacts to seeing it. I have a real soft spot for camaraderie and greatly enjoyed reading about Arthur and Merlin being very firm friends.
Nemaloppe chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That was amazing! It's official, you have interested me in Merlin fics.
RenadaleHolmes chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
*scottish accent* THIS PLEASES ME GREATLY.
Chibi Dhamar chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
It wasn’t terrible at all, it was in fact very fucking awesome, I love the fics where Merlin and Arthur been reincarnated in our time and one of them remembered all the lifes they’d lived. And in your fic both of them have remembered, I love it. I love beyond the words the slash but I do love too the friendship between Arthur and Merlin.

It was awesome, sorry if there is any mistake in this review, my mother language is the Spanish so my English it’s very crappy, but there is more fics in English about Merlin than in Spanish so that leaves me no choice but learn more about the language xD.

I hope this rambling makes any sense to you.

See you!

Atte.: Chibi Dhamar.

P.D.: I hope you could write a multichapter fic about this kind of things what involves reincarnation and all that stuff.
Ilovebookshowboutyou chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Awesome fic,cute and Gold Stars ***** :D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Hehe, rabbit. Rabbits are evil.
I tried to like this show. But they were morons who should have tried communicating. Just TALK to each other with relevant words and stop throwing everyone in prison and threatening to kill them every other episode and hug your son!
But I liked your story. Really it was saturated with bromance. And Arthur being a troll. And Merlin freaking out over everything.
And the dragon lol. He must have done something very very horrible in a previous life.
Also, I haven't forgotten about your story. Things have been busy. But I am making progress. Slow. Small. Progress.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
This was great! Good job!
Wolf skater chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
That was so beautiful! You got their friendship so perfectly! I love it!
Windy Silvermist chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh I love this. This is Christmas! Fantastic, absolutely fantastic from start to finish. You did this wonderfully and I couldn't admire it more. I especially love the ending when Arthur reveals all. Gosh, this really is wonderful. Great job!
trueviolet1216 chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Brilliant story! Loved it! Arthur knew the entire time and said nothing? Yep, that sounds like him, the prat :P
Guest chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Fantastic. Loved the line about Arthur having the attention span of a rabbit.
The twist of Arthur revealing that he knew was hilarious. Poor Mer-Lin.