Reviews for Welcome Her Home with Red Roses (M-rated Version)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/8/2014
I loved the story. Your writing is always exceptional. I love how the story isn't about how perfectly they get along and you show their flaws. I'm very sorry to read this is the last chapter. Hope you change your mind and give us another one. If not I hope you aren't done writing about fritz and Brenda..I check everyday to see if here is a new story from you.
Miche M chapter 3 . 7/30/2014
I cannot say enough good things about this story. After all 6 chapters (of which I have loved every word), I had to come back to this chapter to leave my review here because it is brilliant and beautifully written. I am a huge Raydor fan and I love the way you write her as well. And your steamy scenes... hhhhuminahhuminahumina !
depaul1203 chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Wow great chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
Excellent story. It was worth the wait. Oh how I miss your writing. I hope your writing a story book because I don't want this story to end. I love reading about life after leaving the LAPD. I also enjoy reading about how they are both adjusting to there new life together. Of course I always enjoy reading about their hot sex scenes. You definetly know how to right about them in bed together.

Again excellent chapter just wish you had the time to write more. Almost everything posted know is about Sharon and Brenda. A combination that doesn't interest me..

Hope you will keep writing
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
You might as well have posted this one in the crossover section, too... what started out as a true Brenda/Fritz fic is no longer that.
lontanissima chapter 3 . 2/12/2014
OMFG this chapter is fantastic! There is everything in it and is all so very well written.
I need to say the way you write Sharon Raydormis something incedible. I'm speachless (good think I can tapy)
I loved all the flash backs. I mean all of them. The phone call between Sharon and Fritz that was piece of art. And also the moment he arrived at her condo.
I do have one note... I dont think Brenda wpuld ever said to her father she was out having sex :)
The house is nice and how cute and perfect is Fritzy about it?
Provenza hating Sharon and talking abt Brenda was LOL
This was great. Perfect balance between flashbacks, characters sex humor and love.
Way to go!
lontanissima chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
This is all kind of amazing! I mean from the top and "Thank you -That-Gives-My-Flowers-And-Know-Everything-About-Me to a great smut moment and the tears and sadness... I loved the flashback to the ep where she actually cry on TheCloser for a young boy and I see that happening using sex for take out all the sadness of that day.
Great work!
lontanissima chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Firts chapter is great! Stone Brenda was so fun in the ep and I'm glad you used it here. And I was LOL "Fritz I cant believe you took advantage on my in that state" best line ever!
Cute also Lilly and Alex and "I had no idea old people can act like that" LMAO
Horny Fritzy is something I can imagine all day long.
Kudos for first chapter!
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
So I feel bad I haven't reviewed this story until now because I love it SOOO MUCH!

you do such an amazing job at really getting into the back story of Fritz and Brenda but keeping them in character to a T. The whole exploration of their fights and when he thought about leaving her was amazing. It really filled a hole I felt was left by the show - they had that big fight after Brenda screwed Fritz over and then sort of never dealt with the fallout. But I think the way you dealt with it was perfect.

And I absolutely love that Brenda got to bring out her 'Southern with venom' style against Claire. I'm from the the South to, and that's really just the most effective way of dealing with people like that ;)

also I love, love, love Captain Raydor's little roles throughout the story. Even with your take on the time line being a little different, it still works so well. I really like the idea of Raydor and Fritz being work friends. Hopefully Brenda and Sharon become friends once their neighbors? :)

also you write super hot sex scenes. Seriously that takes talent, and they are hot. The ending with Mendoza was awesome. I loved her character the few times when she was on the show and I think you used her perfectly here

I don't read fan fiction super often, mostly as just an occasional break from work/studying but I've been following this story from the beginning. I'm going to try to review more regularly in the future. Looking forward to reading the next installment! :D
yay chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
Love this story! Sorry I haven't reviewed before this such amazing writing I love it! I can't wait for the next chapter, I love that you include Sharon and Rusty. I can't wait to see them in future chapters since they are all living so close now :) hahaha what a scene that will be :) You Rock!
depaul1203 chapter 5 . 9/26/2013
I love it. Stayed up after 2 to read it.
Marie chapter 4 . 9/7/2013
Your writing is great. The story and the new characters are engrossing and works well with BF and the plots that we know exists fromm the show. I dont mind the length as it is interwoven with backstory and newstory. Hope there is more coming after this! :))
Marie chapter 3 . 9/7/2013
Ok ok, been enjoying reading ! Thank youuuu , gonna do some more reading to do justice to your wonderful work :))
Guest chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
I have read this chapter, well actually the whole series about 4 or 5 times and what can I say you are my favorite writer. You did an amazing job on this last chapter. I was glad to see how you had Brenda and fritz revisit their friends from the airport it made for a very interesting read. I can see how fritz would have liked a mother like lily. It's also easy to believe how much agony and pain Fritz and Brenda are going through with all she's been through in the last year. Of course her pain would be his pain.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I wish you would just keep writing with no end in sight.

I suggest you just make this story a book. You could just keep going into the future and continue their story. Also can't wait read about them using the pool. I'm thinking you will have some good smut for that
Guest chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
I love the fact that they let each other know what the other one wants and how they want it at the start of their relationship. Explains why their sex life, as obvious from the show, is so good. It was hot the way Fritz showed Brenda how to caress him. I wish there was more of it, that it was more descriptive, also for the oral part. Can't wait for the next chapter and that one steamy scene you decided not to include just yet but yeah, Fritz smiling is certainly also a very nice way to end a chapter. Thanks for writing about these two wonderful characters! Another great installment from you!