Reviews for For Her Favor
syringa101 chapter 8 . 5/28
Will there be a sequel?
LunasMom chapter 8 . 4/1
Beautiful! Adding to favorites for sure.
Loved it - one of the very best Draco/Hermione stories ever. Awesome job!
cancan227 chapter 8 . 1/29
Very romantic.
Born in 20th Century chapter 8 . 11/4/2014
Thanks for sharing this lovely tale! :)
dramioneotp chapter 8 . 9/3/2014
omg! I really really really liked this fic. great writing! I hope there's a sequel
jkrowlingrox chapter 8 . 6/24/2014
Really enjoyed the way you managed to merge canon with your version of events!
LR Earl chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I read this over on another site and I just had to read it again. It stuck with me for its simple beauty and the FEELS. Wonderfully written!
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2014
I'm pretty sure that the line "A Lucius without a pimp cane is like a peacock without any feather" is the most hilarious and awesome thing I've ever read. This was a beautifully written story.
pinkwood17 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
Wow this was beautiful! So well-written, one of the best fics I've read in a while (and I've read A LOT). You are a wonderfully talented writer and I'm just in awe with this story it's brilliant! :)
Dorktress chapter 8 . 10/11/2013
Oh my goodness. Beautifully done!

I love that Draco and Harry are friends and that Draco was so relieved when Pansy told him his friend (HIS FRIEND! SQUEE!) was still alive. I love how you kept canon intact while taking the Malfoys out and putting them on the other side (well, not really Lucius, but you know what I mean!).

I wasn't expecting such a complete story - meaning to the end of Voldemort - when I started reading, but it's wonderful and makes the story that much better. It was so beautifully written and thought-out. Well done! Just perfect!

Aaaaaaand, your final notes made my night. Lucius' pimp cane! I laughed out loud :)
Dorktress chapter 7 . 10/11/2013
I wasn't expecting the story to continue this way. I'm very glad this is how you went; I just wasn't expecting it! :) Which is good!

From what little we see and know of Helena Ravenclaw, I think you captured her and her pain very well. You took bits and pieces of a story and wove it into something much fuller. You made it heartbreaking from the afterlife, not just the betrayal during her life. Well done!

Oh Luna! :) She is one of my favorites!
Dorktress chapter 6 . 10/11/2013
Absolutely perfect! Everything was exactly how I would want things to happen between Hermione and Draco!

"That's the first time that's ever happened in the history of sex." Hahahahaha, my favorite part! :) Well done!
Dorktress chapter 5 . 10/11/2013
Ah! The painting! I can see them there so clearly! Beautifully done!

I love Hermione flying! I've always thought she would never leave anything unlearned! Anything ;)

"The Boy Who Lived to Inherit" says a Malfoy! So, as I read, I make little notes to remember to mention things I liked in the review. I added this before I read Hermione's response and then I laughed even more because EXACTLY! Haha

I appreciate that you included Andromeda - she's left out often!

I loooooved the explanation of Hermione bringing light to Draco's life and everything he had done since their first kiss was... dun dun duunnn For Her Favor! I'm a sucker for a good title tie-in! :)
Dorktress chapter 4 . 10/11/2013
Darn FF won't let me copy and paste excerpts to put in a review anymore! Shucks.

Well - I wanted to copy the bit about Draco controlling Madam Rosmerta's mind, pouring it like wine into another vessel. I love it. And then, he talks about his weakness to Voldemort, remembering his hand on his face, "the smell of the grave rising from white skin." Just perfect! The imagery this provokes is amazing - the chills and grotesque feeling of Voldemort being so close, and knowing he will be able to see into your mind. Terrifying!

Okay, I'll be honest. When the glass shattered and hit Draco's eyes, I exclaimed "Oh no! HE'S GOING TO BE BLIND!? WHAT!?" Ahhhh, I'm so glad he's not.

I know I mentioned it before, but I really like that the Grey Lady is part of this. The way (almost) each of her entries begins is so heartbreaking. She needs to record things so she doesn't lose years! How sad! But really, the poor ghosts - what can they really do for structure in their "lives"?

Of course it would come to this. (Obviously since it's the summary! Haha) But we know Hermione could not go on when he was an enemy. I'm excited to see where Draco goes from here.