Reviews for Definition
AmazingGracieGurl chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
I liked that! :) Write more Sleeping Warrior stories! You're a good author! :)
anonymystical chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
oh yeah, snow's eye rolls almost always look benevolent
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Aurora's conversation with Mulan about true love was very well written, and I enjoyed watching Mulan processing her feelings for the Princess. The subtle touches between Mulan & Aurora was just perfect. In the show they barely touch one another and Mulan does all of them, so it was to see Aurora did the touching this time lol. Love your work!
alli524 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Such a cute story, I love the way you broke it up with the definitions
zettev2 chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Oh wow what a sweet story. Nicely written.
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
gah! This is too perfect.
Happy chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
This was so well composed and conveyed, I feels all warm and wonderful inside. I think the most outstanding part in all this is the way you were able to keep Mulan's cultural history so well preserved. As a fellow Asian who was raised in a traditional Asian family, expressing feelings and weaknesses were extremely awkward. Actions were easy, being brave in the face of injustice is easy, holding that sword straight is easy. But letting go of the sword and embracing the one you love? Foreign and difficult, frightening even. And to know when it is appropriate to do which action? Confusing. The scene when Aurora confronts Mulan about her feelings was so priceless and just really well written, but the best part? When mulan realizes that time can sometimes make the heart grow fonder. This is like the best couple ever, they make sense. And Emma's ever so awkward interruptions, flawless! The only thing I would've wanted to tie everything up would have been a happily ever after kiss. But I think the mood and Mulan's nature in general wouldn't have recept it too well. Regardless, thank you so much for writing this. Made me remember the feelings I had when I experienced my first crush, the rush of nostalgia was enough to make me swoon. Thank you, thank you, times a thousand.
Wolf-of-Five-Elements chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awesome story! I really enjoyed reading it.
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Love Mulan struggling to understand her feelings. Great job!
Dr.Olga chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Loved it, both the idea and the writing were excellent!
I'm-So-Tape chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Wonderful! :] I really liked that, made my shipper heart swoon. Lol great job, I can't wait to see more from you.
kapuis chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Very good one shot.
I like the discussion between Mulan and Aurora on "true love" and on Philip.
Mulan and Aurora are cute in your fic.
I hope to read a sequel or another fic with this pairing.
DCdreamer55 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013
Oh my gosh, that was so wonderful and insanely beautiful and I can't even live without this and the pain of my life oh the Sleeping Warrior feels I can't even. Beautifully written with great characterization, I truly loved it. You should continue to write and make me happy. Great job, loved it :D
nerdfighter523 chapter 1 . 3/7/2013