Reviews for Inside and Unsaid
ida4444 chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
This drabble is probably my favorite so far. I enjoyed the flashbacks a lot and the concept was thought out well.
Pizzachic chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Yay! You updated, I thought you left the site for good! Wooot!
Ah, I love the story, the flashbacks...were genuis, everything made so much since. I love this! You are a talented writer that really knows how to catch the beauty and struggles in human nature, I think thats wonderful! Gah, this is sooo good! I love the reason to why the Titans don't have matching constumes!

I can't take the awesome coolness of this chapter.

*Hugs Litblueyes*

I now how this feels, ah. How your outward image converys how you feel inside and the past you've had. The ambitions in the future and everything and anything that expresses your essence.
I don't know if I explained this right but I Know you did it beautifully!

*Claps*

nah, thats not it.

*Uproar of applause*

Yeah, thats better.

Keep on writing. I will wait with anxiety for an update!
WeArePioneers chapter 10 . 6/7/2013
Good, very good as usual.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Wow. Wonderful. Thank you Thank you. For two chapters in one day! I am so happy. I can really see Raven doing something like that. Just fantastic.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
That was beautiful. Awwww. This is a wonderful late-birthday gift! I adore it, I completley do. Oh, the emotion and the vivid description. When they all gave up the bed for each other...that was just so deep. Did I mention that the description was beyong amazing. It was a pure treat from beginning to end.

I love how you made it short. That was adorable.
Stella Bella 123 chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Awwww... I loved it!
Stella Bella 123 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
Really really sweet! Great work!
WeArePioneers chapter 9 . 4/23/2013
Wow...
ida4444 chapter 8 . 4/23/2013
My favorite, by far. The intensity of this made my heart almost stop. This was amazing.
WeArePioneers chapter 7 . 3/22/2013
Wow. That's all I can say. Wow.
Pizzachic chapter 7 . 3/21/2013
Oh...that was...just wow.
This is the most realstic portrayal of Starfire...ever. I hate how people just express her as some naive child with a hot body or some clingy chick. Though she is kind and beautiful...she is damaged just like the rest of them. I think people just assume that because she doesn't glower and glare like Raven, she isn't hurting...and that is really sad and completley unrealistic. The way Robin and her friends were put in there at the end was great. I also admire the way you put little hints and bits of the torture she endured as a slave...very nice. People make the Titans these hard-core, overly anguisted (I made that word up.) indivivduals, but you show them on a realistic side. Just Bravo, bravo. You just leave me, waiting for more. Please update!

QUESTION: When you say post-dramatic, do you mean post-tramatic?
Pizzachic chapter 6 . 3/20/2013
That was beautiful. I love these little stories. You just made my afterschool day. The emotions with Raven being afraid to connect with her friends in fear that she will be their downfall and she will be alone again was heart-breaking. I don't know where you get these ideas but please keep writing. Just keep writing.
Pizzachic chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
This is so realistic. I could totally see them getting tired of Beastboys antics. Hahahahaha Robin all decked out in pink...nice. You captured the characters nicely.
More please!
Pizzachic chapter 3 . 3/12/2013
These chapters get only more endearing. I am so glad, I have come upon this treasure. This is definley one of my favorites. It just makes you feel good. I like that.
Pizzachic chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
This is so beautifully written and heart-warming. Each chapter is a smal delight, it trully warms my heart. So much emotion...just magnificent.