Reviews for Sam Winchester's Guide for Handling Sick Stubborn Older Brothers
clintbarton-hawkwhy chapter 2 . 11/20/2013
this is easily one of the best stories I've read on here...even though its not so much of a story, but seriously, the noises I made were not human...and tomato rice soup IS magical xD
peace4people chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
This is perfection.
BrionyRose17 chapter 2 . 6/8/2013
Love it!
spnfan chapter 2 . 5/26/2013
wow! this really made my day! thank u for the awesome 'guide'! it really was fantastic...especially sam's guide of his elder brother...awesome! thanku once again !
anon chapter 2 . 4/19/2013
I rrreeeeeaaaalllyyy liked the first one, but the second one was cute too.(:
huntersandhalos chapter 2 . 4/3/2013
Loved this! Great job :D
Vienna Warren chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
This is the most beautiful thing! I love it! Haha, especially Dean's, "Step 13. Take full advantage of passed out brother and trim bangs. Not cut all the way, he'd notice. But trim. Kid has no sense of good taste." It's funny because every season Sam's hair gets longer. I heard on tumblr that by Season Nine, he'd be Chewbacca!
zuimar chapter 2 . 4/1/2013
Heeee, these 2 chapters were so funny! I still haven't decided which one I like best, but that the famous hoodies were featured in both chapters was awesome! I'm really glad that you post new fics or one-shots so frequently, it's always a joy to read them, so thanks a lot for sharing them with your readers!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
loved it
Beth chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Sharlot chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Aw, this is adorable. And I'm jealous! I mean, if my husband were to write a step-by-step for MY care and handling when sick it would be something like:

Step 1: Tell wife she looks like crap.
Step 2: Tell her to quit crying. It wasn't meant like that.
Step 3: Suggest she go to bed.
Step 4: Watch TV and eat chips and hotdogs while wife is down.
Step 5: Sleep in spare bedroom, because, shit...who wants to catch that funk?
Step 6: Peek head in bedroom door 3-days later and suggest she take a shower because she can be smelt from the TV room.
Step 7: Eat more chips and dip and decide that now would be a GREAT time to try and make my own deer-jerky from scratch.
Step 8: Undertake the design and construction of a meat smoker. Build it in the kitchen, because it's a long way to the garage.
Step 9: Decide to quit construction half-way through and go watch more TV
Step 10: Complain about the lack of chips available and suggest sick wife go get him some,'s been 4 days and now she's just being lazy.
Step 11: Get wife up and moving, because some real food sounds good. Hot dogs, chips and deer-jerky ain't cuttin' it.
Step 12: Tell wife she still looks like crap while she cooks.
Step 13: Eat loudly. Explain to her that chewing with mouth open is actually a compliment in many countries when she complains.
Step 14: Watch TV until throat becomes oddly pasty and scratchy.
Step 15: Blame wife for licking the TV remote control in an attempt to deliberately infect.
Step 16: cry
Step 17: moan
Step 18: Allow wife to plump the pillows. Accept hot tea, cold-n-flu relief, tissues, magazines, iPod, and a heating pad with a groan.
Step 19: whimper at the annoying sound of the vacuum being run and complain strongly at the deconstruction of magnificent meat smoker in kitchen you hear taking place.
Step 20: Cry for lost meat-smoker and curse wife for ruining the project.
Step 21: Accept homemade chicken soup and a bottle of gatorade as peace offering.
Step 22: Sleep for 14 hours straight.
Step 21: Wake up feeling perfectly well and boast to wife how easy it is to get over the flu!

So yeah...I'm just a tad jealous of the Winchester's lists. My husband's notes just don't compare. GREAT FIC! So much fun. Perfectly in character for each brother! Now, excuse me...I have to go and try to dig the rest of the potato chips out of the couch.

Awesome fic, Sahkess.
emebalia chapter 2 . 3/27/2013
Dean has a box for his mags? Big enough to fit the laptop in as well? Okay, Sam would handle that as if it was plutonium, don't open it and stay as far away as possible.
decemberdove chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Aww! I actually enjoyed this more than the first chapter! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
Awww...adorableness overload! Loved it! Gangly arms...omg...I'm laughing...
Take full advantage and trim bangs XD Sam will freak if he ever finds out..

Loved step 18 and 19...

Suck it up and give the Sasquatch hugs if he needs them... ;) Awesome...loved it!
smalld1171 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Hi! Really enjoyed this! You certainly have a firm grasp on both brothers. This was a delight, thank you for sharing! :)