Reviews for Madison Toretto
AnimeHunter411 chapter 19 . 4/23
I LOVE this story and how you finished it! Your OC is one of my favorites and I will be wanting to read more of your work.
Kate Ibarra chapter 19 . 12/21/2014
This has been the best fast and furious faniction. It made me cry, burst with joy, and had the most wonderful ending. Thank you for the absolutely amazing book.
tinkerbear10 chapter 19 . 5/15/2014
I like it and hope there is more to it
kikitsablp89 chapter 19 . 8/11/2013
WoW i really was not expecting this ending! amazing story!
mac-reye chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
awesome chapter and phenomenal story! but you kinda didn't answer the age old question lol! i'm soooo sad to see this story end. any chance you'll write a sequel about leon and maddie raising their kids?
mmmjayy1987 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
Ahhhhhhh I absolutely loved every bit of this chapter! It was perfect and I am soooo happy everyone and they all lived happy ever after! I def loved the ending! This has been one of my favorite stories and I hate to see it go! Great job!
lunastars chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
My favourite chapter by far... I would give a list of reasons why but just about everything in this chapter made it my favourite! The only thing that I didnt like was that it was the last one! Love how you ended it though and you showed everyone perfectly and just the right amount :)
Guest chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
one more chapter please showing maybe Leon and Maddies kid and all of the family:)
Emilyrose475 chapter 19 . 8/6/2013
"Once a Torretto, always a Torretto". I like that line. Sure gonna miss them! What a wonderful journey!
Abby523 chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
Man, that's fuck up what she did
mmmjayy1987 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
I got sooooo excited when I saw that you updated! It makes me sad that she killed her best friensd but I guess she had to...very good update my dear! Can't wait to read more :)
lunastars chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
This is awesome :D lmao at Letty at the end, I can't wait to see what happens next!
mac-reye chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
fantastic chapter!
ILoveAnime89 chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Love it keep going.
Emilyrose475 chapter 17 . 6/27/2013
Oh wow this fic is awesome! Wonder whats going to happen at the race!